Warning, Dodgy Ebay seller superjojos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Im sure he will find a way to have it removed.

Last edited:
You don't have to be a buyer to report the listing as a seller of fakes.

Everyone can report, the more the merrier.

You don't have to be a buyer to report the listing as a seller of fakes.

Everyone can report, the more the merrier.

Ok i am reporting then as fakes tonight, everyone join in the witch hunt!! haha

Just had a phone call from the seller. In response to my feedback, he wanted to appeal to "my kind nature"!
Something along the lines of:
The feedback would cause detrement to his business, and could I please remove it. As he did not lie to me, he just didnt tell me the truth. Apparently all his customers are informed prior to him taking payment. I wonder how true that is?

I agreed to drop the feedback to nutural, as he did agree to cancel the transaction without being pushed. but my comment is valid and will remain.

Ill be writing a "How to spot a replica" thread in the wheels section this evening. I think its important members are aware of what they are buying. Its then a personal choice.

The cheek of it!

I forgot to add the amusing finale to the phonecall when i spoke to this guy.......Not only did he tell me they are 100% genuine when they are replicas. He also asked what wheels i already have, i said new style 3 AMG original wheels from factory in 17 inch staggered fitment. He said they are worth nothing on the market and that as a favour to me he will........wait for it.........discount £100 off the new fake wheels if i give him my genuine AMG wheels and tyres that are supposedly worthless.......!! Priceless.....i couldnt stop laughing.....

I hope you do report him, do your bit to cleanse E-Bay of its rogues.

I forgot to add the amusing finale to the phonecall when i spoke to this guy.......Not only did he tell me they are 100% genuine when they are replicas. He also asked what wheels i already have, i said new style 3 AMG original wheels from factory in 17 inch staggered fitment. He said they are worth nothing on the market and that as a favour to me he will........wait for it.........discount £100 off the new fake wheels if i give him my genuine AMG wheels and tyres that are supposedly worthless.......!! Priceless.....i couldnt stop laughing.....

Why do you think his auctions are all for refurbed wheels and part-worn tyres?

Shady shady....

Why do you think his auctions are all for refurbed wheels and part-worn tyres?

Shady shady....

Yes he is making a nice little profit out of people that are buying fake rubbish and trading in OEM wheels that are worth more than the new ones he has sold to them for peanuts....:devil:

Ive reported him but ebay dont care. As long as they get their seller fees they are quite happy.

Ive reported him but ebay dont care. As long as they get their seller fees they are quite happy.
They did care to close your account over nothing,but they don`t care someone is selling fake stuff as original :doh:
That`s not right,is it :mad:

eBay is so sickeningly overdue a competent/quality rival it's untrue.

Showing my age, remember when QXL were the same size?

Getting missed call after missed call from this guy now. It really angers me that he has the cheek to ask me to remove my feedback.

As I suspected, ebay have removed all my comments!!

I emailed him last night and said they clearly not genuine and i presented all the facts but said i was still interested in them if they replicas but want to know they are replicas so i can make my own mind up. He still replied saying to call him and maintains they genuine! :ban:

Yep, and that's why I don't use eBay for anything that I can source elsewhere - it's a cesspit of scammers and fakes and eBay themselves are complicit in keeping it this way.

Just had a phone call from the seller. In response to my feedback, he wanted to appeal to "my kind nature"!
Something along the lines of:
The feedback would cause detrement to his business, and could I please remove it. As he did not lie to me, he just didnt tell me the truth. Apparently all his customers are informed prior to him taking payment. I wonder how true that is?

I agreed to drop the feedback to nutural, as he did agree to cancel the transaction without being pushed. but my comment is valid and will remain.

Ill be writing a "How to spot a replica" thread in the wheels section this evening. I think its important members are aware of what they are buying. Its then a personal choice.

The cheek of it!

Hmm,

I think you have been had AKA$H, the seller can have comments removed if they do not reflect the overall Rating you have put - in other words if you say the product is great but give negative comments in the feedback the seller can have the feedback removed because it is not fair/consistent.

Likewise if you give Neutral feedback but your comments are negative the seller can also get them removed - so the seller in this instance asking you to change to neutral probably knew if you then didn't change the wording he could get it removed.

See here for ebay feedback removal policies

SNIP:

Negative statements within Feedback left for a buyer that conflict with the positive rating

SNIP - WILL BE REMOVED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom