Warning, Dodgy Ebay seller superjojos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How funny if a lot of people *looks around* started asking questions on every while he sells...

..along the lines of "are these wheels genuine or FAKES!!!!!"

:D

Unfortunately the seller controls which questions get displayed publicly.

Still doesn't stop me asking the proud sellers of 'modified' cars (saxos) if they think it'd be suitable for banger racing - upsets them, that :thumb:

Report the user to eBay for sale of counterfeit goods. (copyright infringement).

Keep at it.

Asked if they were genuine... if he asks me to call him, I'll report him for attempting to complete the sale outside of eBay... eBay loses their fees for that, and really don't like it!

This seller could have killed me last year - bought a set of replicas and he fitted them with studs that were too short - the wheels were loose on the motorway the next day. I reported him to trading standards and ebay after getting a full refund - neither of them care! Steer well clear of him, he's an out and out thick crook, in my opinion of course.

1) Find the number for AMG's legal team or their legal representation, or simply HQ
2) Report the sale of dangerous counterfeits by a dangerously unskilled individual

I have just read this thread from the begining, very disturbing but, I may have some sound advice and things to look out for when spotting non genuine alloy wheels. In eleven years of MB ownership three different cars and countless sets of wheels I have as yet to come across a set that do not have the part number and the size offset etc CAST in them from the manufacturer. Now I feel that it is important to point this out as the wheels are CAST and the information is in the original casting before any machine work is carrid out.
Things that should trigger alarms:: All the same offset some MB wheels do have this but as a rule of thumb they will differ front and rear. Tyre sizes the OP says the seller said that they were from an S Class not with that profile, the S class is a LUX LIMO not a boy racer toy. Price anything that seems too cheap most likely is. Just refurbished, WHY is the question, and how good a job was done. Wheels from breakers WHY. A design that you have not seen before on a MB. Supplied with full fitting kit, genuine wheels do not need fitting kits. Multi drilled bolt hols in the pictures.
NOW this is not as unusual as you might think and it as happened to me twice:: MB use a lot of different OEM suppliers and do duplicate the same wheels so it is not uncommon to have 4 wheels from 2 or more different suppliers.
Having said all that if you know that they are replicas and are adverised as such you pay your money and take you choice. Would I put BUDGET or PERFORMANCE described tyres on my E Class NO, a known and tried and tested name yes, Kuhmo Federal Marshall should all be OK.
I hope this information helps and stops someone getting ripped off.

This seller could have killed me last year - bought a set of replicas and he fitted them with studs that were too short - the wheels were loose on the motorway the next day. I reported him to trading standards and ebay after getting a full refund - neither of them care! Steer well clear of him, he's an out and out thick crook, in my opinion of course.

Do you have or remember the exact address of the premises where you had the wheels fitted please?? as I have a feeling that the one one he website is incorrect?

Cheers

Do you have or remember the exact address of the premises where you had the wheels fitted please?? as I have a feeling that the one one he website is incorrect?

Cheers

Hi - just checked my files but can't find anything - i do remember his yard was down a small alley by the side of a building on some traffic lights. He gave me a receipt at the time from Supashine or something like that. Perry :crazy: what a horrible individual. Anything else i can help with let me know, cheers.

Hi - just checked my files but can't find anything - i do remember his yard was down a small alley by the side of a building on some traffic lights. He gave me a receipt at the time from Supashine or something like that. Perry :crazy: what a horrible individual. Anything else i can help with let me know, cheers.

Ive had a look at his postcode WD6 3EZ for supersheen on google earth and there are some traffic lights nearby so hopefully thats the one....so if it comes to it the baliffs can find him and seize his stock :thumb:

He will upset the wrong person one day Im sure and they wont go the legal route like me!.

Thanks for the input matey

my previous link was wrong...this is his previous e-bay shop!

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=5522perry&ftab=AllFeedback

Last edited:
Yep thats it - just checked google streetview on that postcode. He's got a small shop so the baliffs will be fine - he's closed on mondays from memory.

Guy's,

This Perry Waterman has sold me defect dangerous wheels and has also made fraudulent transactions on my credit card!!

Any info on this person is greatly appreciated..

Thanx...

Looks like he's No longer a registered user, kicked off or called it a day?! :rolleyes:

I think a link/sticky should go on the Wheels and tyres section??? It may save some poor soul a lot of problems and maybe even their life???

ok. it's already done. lol.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom