Warning, Dodgy Ebay seller superjojos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Apparentyly according to the baliff he's moved....but still awaiting conformation on that, but all his numbers are still live so he is still trading at this address I beleive? Super Sports Wheels - Car Valeting and Tyre Fitting

Anyboy local who can see if its open if they are passing??, or call to see if a Perry Waterman is trading from there?? :thumb:

this guy needs sorting so that he dosn't rip anybody else off!

Reported to E-bay but they aint interested!

Oh and the courts are bloody useless

Last edited:
this guy needs sorting so that he dosn't rip anybody else off!

There are folk that'll sort it for the right money
beatdown.gif

Hey Bishy,

You remember me right... ;)

The boy not long ago was very close to being "sorted", but luckily enough for him, he redeemed himself by supplying wheels at the last minute to cover the ones he ripped me off with! More by chance than by design though... Amazing what one does when you happen to drop into the conversation that you know where one is situated and that you would be popping along in person to discuss the matter further... :rolleyes:

The man is an unreliable liar... Also, don't ever give the clown your credit details either! Unless you want fraudulent transactions being made on it that is! Another long story, but would need a pint or two to tell... :D

Watch-out - Watch-out.....

Hey Andy glad you got it sorted ;-). Lost your number any chance you could pm me please and let me know what trading address you have for him so that i can send the boys round erm i mean the baliffs! Lol. Cheers, bishy

There are folk that'll sort it for the right money
beatdown.gif

Very tempting mate know a few interesting people but will keep going via the legal route. . . For now lol

Another one that could be in the same game is inda_singh

his description of some "NEW MERCEDES 18" AMG ALLOY WHEELS- VERY RARE MODEL X 4"
Hello these are german identicals they are fully certified and come with a 1 yr warranty. These are mercedes wheels for all models of mercedes cars. These are ET35+/- which means they will fit all models listed in the advert. They are all the same size but wider tyres can be fitted to rears for the staggered setup. I have a garage in north londona dn have fitted over 400 cars and they go on with no problems. You can buy it now at 360 quid. Plz let me know as i have only 2 sets left. Thanks Inda 075 0824 8929

sounds llike a steer clear to me !

Anyone have anymore details?

he has stolen 1600 quid off me, I paid for a set of tyres that should have been 300 quid, they arrived but he charged my card 1900 quid!!

Where does he live?

Edit: just noticed that you're after his address.

Call your cc company, and explain to them the situation.

Go on to explain that you never authorised "ETONLOW" for £1900. You bought a set of wheels for £300, and are surprised that the seller has not charged you yet for the wheels, but that the £1900 is fraudulent and you don't know who etonlaw are.

Next, sit back and let the cc company sort it out... the onus is on them to prove it's a real transaction...

M.

Call your cc company, and explain to them the situation.

Go on to explain that you never authorised "ETONLOW" for £1900. You bought a set of wheels for £300, and are surprised that the seller has not charged you yet for the wheels, but that the £1900 is fraudulent and you don't know who etonlaw are.

Next, sit back and let the cc company sort it out... the onus is on them to prove it's a real transaction...

M.

Super advice :thumb:

i'd contact the scumbag and invite him on here to explain himself...

i'd also be contacting watchdog...

failing that, big blokes in dodgy bars are always a good idea.

i'd contact the scumbag and invite him on here to explain himself...

i'd also be contacting watchdog...

failing that, big blokes in dodgy bars are always a good idea.

How did you get on with your little Cat D problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom