Warranty Direct

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It was the Honest John recomendation that got me thinking about Warranty Direct, but now I'm not so sure...hmmm...what to do???
Half the trouble is that people don't read the small print and so they often think they are covered for items that re excluded. From other threads there appears to be a lot more satisfaction if you take the top level comprehensive WD cover which covers far more. And costs more of course.

Best cover seems to be the MB one; the more you pay, the more cover you get.

True Hawk .. MB cover is 3 times the cost of WD -- so you pays your money and makes your choice....

Yes, I guess MB warranty is probably the best. My '03 CLK had an extra year warranty (4th year) when I bought it as part of the deal. Very good cover - all problems dealt with no problem or argument. On the fifith year I decided to go it alone and got seriously stung! In September I sold it and bought a new Saab Convertible with 3 years warranty, only to be worried now about Saab's survival and the likelihood of any warranty claim being honoured! Just my luck eh! LOL!

Have done lots of research on this warranty thing.

In the end it wasn't warranty direct or AA or tesco why

1.WD- list parts they cover only for over 70k cars, and parts they dont for less 6 yrs and low mileage....they don't give full parts costs

2 Tesco finest is best for only younger cars, standard is midway but lists parts they cover.
3 AA is useless they don;t cover WEAR/TEAR gives them a wide angle to wriggled out of anything

So the only used car warranty even worth thinking about is

Warrantywise...and i don't work for them.

O bye the way they underwritten by Lloyds of London and FSA. so no...they're not going to run off with your money

Why?

1.COVER ALL elec AND mechanical parts...no need list......
2 Mileage up 145k....need i say more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom