MB Enthusiast
Car
Range Rover Vogue, Volvo XC60 and crappy Pug 307
very nice.... love the colour combo

gunning

MB Enthusiast
Car
Porsche 911 / FFRR / E63 Biturbo
I'm now in a disco 3 2.7 for winter as with all the flooding Cornwall is getting in winter I don't want to be without a 4x4.

It was a show truck for a roof tent company so looks like it's been off road but it has barely ever seen anything other than a trade show.

I've taken the awning and roof rack off, considering putting the roof rack back on.

Ordered disco 4 lights and front grill as it's looking a tad dated. Also trying to get some l405 21" wheels for it.

Attachments

SPX

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
That one
My old one after I colour coded it and added the Overfinch wheels:

gunning

MB Enthusiast
Car
Porsche 911 / FFRR / E63 Biturbo
Darrell said:
The rubber strip along the doors don't do it any favours.
I agree, I'll be taking mine off as they are gopping.

I won't be fully colour coding it though as it's a huge chunk of silver.

SPX

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
That one
I agree, I'll be taking mine off as they are gopping.

I won't be fully colour coding it though as it's a huge chunk of silver.
It wasn't an easy car to colour code because like you say; too much and it's a sea of silver, that was part of the reason I didn't do the door strips.

CCAALLVVIINN

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
GL 350cdi, W126 300SE, Land Rover 109 2.6
image-3485217424.jpg

Here's ours taking a comfort break on its way over the Alps, the huge torque of the SDV6 and flappy paddles made it more fun than expected

UK to Lake Garda via a few days in Switzerland averaged 31 mpg, acceptable

OP
OP
D

davidjpowell

MB Enthusiast
Car
Range Rover Vogue, Volvo XC60 and crappy Pug 307
Well it's been a blast. For the first time in 7 years I have no Range Rover on the drive.

I did 45,000 miles up to 145,000 in the last one. The worst and only significant bill was for £1300 for a plastic manifold that sits under lots of shit (technical term!).

In the end it was being used as a commuter tool only by the wife, and it just did not make sense in that role. Plus she told me off for driving it and using her fuel every time I went near it...

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
CLS63 AMG
Well it's been a blast. For the first time in 7 years I have no Range Rover on the drive.

I did 45,000 miles up to 145,000 in the last one. The worst and only significant bill was for £1300 for a plastic manifold that sits under lots of shit (technical term!).

In the end it was being used as a commuter tool only by the wife, and it just did not make sense in that role. Plus she told me off for driving it and using her fuel every time I went near it...
Ill add a Landrover sub section now then :)

SPX

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
That one

What’s on the drive nowadays David?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom