Well hello there

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Glad to see you back. Some lovely photos there Steve, nice to see it stopped raining for 5 minutes..

Cheers,

Gaz

and anything else!

I think I'm going to start a Man VS food thread. I love that show....

I wouldn't stray to far from your facebook, I'll be at the hog roast joint tomorrow:thumb::thumb:

Glad to see you back. Some lovely photos there Steve, nice to see it stopped raining for 5 minutes..

Cheers,

Gaz

TBH winter up here has been very calm, a few days of snow. Unseasonably warm, I had a picnic yesterday outside down nr Berwick on Tweed. 10c.

No ice since that thread back end of Nov.

Yep I do know that bridge that you posted ..can't for the life of me remember the name but its on the way through to Fort William obviously ..long drive down to it and you can see it in the distance .... Always drive over it kind of fast I admit... Very picturesque tho Steve...

I guess that poll we had about you got ditched then........

Welcome back, Steve! :thumb::thumb:

May I ask what you were up to in that phone box to make it so steamy? :eek:

Nice to see the touring threads again, and that your camera is working hard. That bridge looks like the one in the middle of Rannoch Moor. I agree Glen Etive is one of the nicest 27 mile cul-de-sacs I've driven up and down.

Welcome back, Steve! :thumb::thumb:

May I ask what you were up to in that phone box to make it so steamy? :eek:

Kebab eating innit...
Nice to see the touring threads again, and that your camera is working hard. That bridge looks like the one in the middle of Rannoch Moor. I agree Glen Etive is one of the nicest 27 mile cul-de-sacs I've driven up and down.

Theres a couple more to come, this is the best one.

I've been trying light painting out too. I'll be posting this shortly.

Its a car forum, we all have nice cars to drive, get out there, drive, see the world and if you like photography then its the perfect day out.

Welcome back Steve, looking forward to those touring threads.:thumb:

Do you one better, I'll organise a forum driving weekend in Scotland.

I'm looking at organising a Lake district tour for the forum too. Ian F organised a belting route around Yorkshire for us last year, he didn't show up so Corned took the lead...

I'll show up, I know good pig out spots down there.

Good to see you back, *** - always love to see your photos and read your stories.
Also, a big thanks to the mods for making what was probably a difficult ( but correct) decision.

And last of all, I've already reported this thread to the mods - just in case :)

Nice to see you back ***, you could have bought a decent car whilst you were away though!

Great to see you back Steve
Stunning photo's mate :thumb:

Harry mate, refer to signature. Its the best car in the whole wide world, ever.

Colin, see you at Ollies this year. Got Lee filters to play with for this year. Really superb actually for getting exposures spot on and no blown skies. As a D80 user, you'll know how the dynamic range on them isn't the best so they need a wee helping hand...

Welcome back Steve. Some great photos of beautiful countryside.

As usual Steve, great pics. Welcome back.

Hi Steve,
Excellent pictures and write-up as usual.
Your tours always make me look forward to my next trip north of the border.

Very glad to see you back on the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom