West Coast Customs 2 door S Class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lord Lucan MK

Car
Ford Mk2 RS2000
Just wondered if anyone on here had seen the programme where they convert an S55 from a 4 door into a 2 door I was amazed by what they did this was superb here is a link to their gallery but the pics of the car are on page 2 titled S550 2door

http://www.westcoastcustoms.com/showroom/index.html

the car just looks seriously long and low they even gave it a roof job as well the car looks very impressive

WOW, thats impressive work.

Impressive work, but they could have just bought a CL :p

I saw the epsiode. A lot of work! You may ask why, but the customer wanted (and clearly can have) bigger and better than a CL which it apparently dwarfs in direct comparison.

I quite liked it.

I thought the CL was based on the S class??

nope the CL is about 6 to 8 inched shorter in length apparently and that in a car is like comparing White hart Lane to Wembley Stadium huge difference in size especially inside the car I would like to of see it in the flesh with a side by side comparison with a CL

No doubt a technical feat, but rather in bad taste it has to be said. :devil:

What dreadful rims and that radiator is pretty dire too :crazy:.

I saw that episode... I always wonder how they pull these things off...

Just silly things like windows, regulators etc would all have to be custome made... and somehow at the end everything works perfectly...

Id be scratching my head on how to even remove some of the trim...

I've seen that episode - it is an amazing conversion and the car look very nice once done.

I always wonder about the glass and interior trim. Its all so custom, would be interesting to see if its as good quality as the original

nope the CL is about 6 to 8 inched shorter in length apparently and that in a car is like comparing White hart Lane to Wembley Stadium huge difference in size especially inside the car I would like to of see it in the flesh with a side by side comparison with a CL

The current CL is only half an inch shorter than the current S Class (5065 mm vs 5079 mm).

Maybe they were comparing with the LWB S Class, but at 5209 mm that is only 5.5" longer than a CL.

I saw that episode... I always wonder how they pull these things off...

Just silly things like windows, regulators etc would all have to be custome made... and somehow at the end everything works perfectly...

Id be scratching my head on how to even remove some of the trim...

It's always the interiors, trim, glass etc that amaze me. The metal fabracation I can understand, but the rest is all detail.

As my 11 year would say, "Thats sick" (which is a complement these days).

So it is "Sick" then funny how english gets twisted these days.....

so some us agree then that this car is "Well Sick"??????

Oh its "sick" alright, but for it to be "well sick" it would have to have a Lamborghini badge on it!!

didnt get a word of that mate

is that english?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom