West Coast Customs 2 door S Class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My W115 lowrider has had the B pillars moved backwards and converted to 2 door with modified longer front doors.

got any pics of this please

Ignore the colour and the wheels, its very 90's and is having an update so it looks more standard, going back to chrome bumpers etc etc

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

didnt get a word of that mate

is that english?????

Kind of - its their logo from the bottom of their site..
I took the liberty of adding pimpin'

Ade :rolleyes:

Ignore the colour and the wheels, its very 90's and is having an update so it looks more standard, going back to chrome bumpers etc etc

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

Not quite the same as the S500! But with some work and a re-spray could be quite nice.

I'm not sure why i'm not impressed... but i'm not impressed! In the very first picture u can see the window sill is slightly out of line where the door ends.

Not quite the same as the S500! But with some work and a re-spray could be quite nice.

I bet there wont be many modern S classes left after 32 years, to many possible expensive electronics failiure points and getting an old engine through an MOT emissions test is not easy, older cars dont have any info for the computer to fail them on unlike more modrn stuff, cars have become disposable items in the last 15 years or so and it will be next to impossible to keep em on the road as they age.

I'll stick with my old stacklights, they'll still be running when the earth stops turning.

So it is "Sick" then funny how english gets twisted these days.....

so some us agree then that this car is "Well Sick"??????

I had a potential tenant describe my flat as "dangerous".... here I am scrambling about looking for loose wiring when he went on the clarify that infact it meant it was the best flat he'd seen all day...

and im only 26 and thought I was fairly in tune with modern lingo..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom