What planet is he from?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cl600black

Car
2003 CL600
This might be the funniest thing I’ve seen this year. I asked him if he meant £4500, he said the price is right but “negotiable” 😂
CBB76A57-E85F-45B0-B344-B5D1E42E1E27.jpeg

Here’s the link if anyone wants to read about this “UNIQUE” car, which even has a fake distronic grille 🤦🏻‍♂️ Auto Trader UK - New and Used Cars For Sale

LOL....he's only asking about £33,000 more that the next most expensive one on AT.....bargain!!

Does seem rather a lot, but if someone wants one and is not put off by the price, good luck to them, not for me though

WTF!!!???

"Last but not the least a Private Number Plate (H11 CUU) which is Hi See Ya I'm flyin away :) "

...space cadet indeed!

Seems like a great car that’s had a full bare metal respray.
Price is still insane.

Seems like a great car that’s had a full bare metal respray.
Price is still insane.
If it was an AMG, the price would still seem ludicrous, but not quite as much so.

So he spent all that money on the ABC system to then lower it? Is that the unique bit then because all I see is a nice original car ruined 🤔

If it was an AMG, the price would still seem ludicrous, but not quite as much so.
Agreed + it would actually warrant a bare metal respray. CL55k or CL65…

Maybe the CL500 seller is hoping to find an idiot buyer like the one that just spent £600,000+ on a Ford Sierra.
Maybe he thought if he put it for £45k he’ll still get a half price offer from romanian reseller, so he can accept it.

His hero must be Mike “Oldowcherand” Brewer…

I emailed this guy when it first came up for sale on AT...I told him I thought he was 'living in cloud cuckoo land' if he thought he was going to get anywhere near that asking price....let's just say he was genuinely perplexed as to why I thought that.....I have no words.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom