What private/ personal number plate have got

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have this and it's 5/7ths relevant - that's a lot these days compared to some of the sh!t plates around :D

I have this and it's 5/7ths relevant - that's a lot these days compared to some of the sh!t plates around :D

Mate thats some sexy **** going on there lol:rock:

Sorry what i meant to say was your car looks really nice, and the plate is really good ;) lol

Don't you get them plates free when you buy the car lol was the badge on the back not enough then .why don't you have It down the sides too just in case some one missed it :fail

merc85-albums-s211-e320-cdi-picture9125-p1010221.jpg

A1XXE no idea it was on the car when i got it, but i really have got attached to it lol:wallbash:

Mine spells my name, STEVE:

AJ61MWX

Misplaced screws turn the A into an S
Screw on the bottom of the J makes a T
6 = an E on a numberplate - obvious innit?
You have to ignore the 1 but so what?
More screws on the M make it a V
W on its side is an E
And the X is for seXy

I've had it valued at £1,250 but couldn't bear to part with it.

And that makes slightly more sense than the OPs.

300 FNO and C15 LKB. Deane will be horrified as they have no meaning to anyone except myself.

I still have TW0 8ENZ for sale, if anyone's interested?!

300 FNO and C15 LKB. Deane will be horrified as they have no meaning to anyone except myself.

But what do they mean to you ,my plate was a bit of fun and a investment The plate I really want is BOG61S but it's not for sale yet , my friend has B88 and the value has gone up and up

The plate I really want is BOG61S but it's not for sale yet , my friend has B88 and the value has gone up and up

BOG 61S :dk:- damn, you've got me again :mad:.

Inherited from family members who are no longer with us. Both came with a Merc attached. :rock:

Mine spells my name, STEVE:

AJ61MWX

Misplaced screws turn the A into an S
Screw on the bottom of the J makes a T
6 = an E on a numberplate - obvious innit?
You have to ignore the 1 but so what?
More screws on the M make it a V
W on its side is an E
And the X is for seXy

I've had it valued at £1,250 but couldn't bear to part with it.

And that makes slightly more sense than the OPs.

Brilliant! :D

Haha, Deane you said you had a plate that was pretty self explanatory and a few said "what does it mean?" I still don't know myself.

You got all shirty and started having a pop at everyone else.

Take it on the chin. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom