What private/ personal number plate have got

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh dear, you really are having a right old 'mare tonight aren't you?

Haha, Deane you said you had a plate that was pretty self explanatory and a few said "what does it mean?" I still don't know myself.

You got all shirty and started having a pop at everyone else.

Take it on the chin. :D
It annoys me that one can not start a thread with out some clowns ruining it ..MEGA X I bought at a good price and it's now worth 4 time as much ,it's a head turner bit of fun investment ..taken on the chin now but I did have some good come backs :D

That's the first time I've ever heard of Boggis, had to do a search.

Last edited:
Don't take anything to heart on a forum.

Some plates are not obvious until pointed out. I honestly didn't see what the '2' was meant to be on your plate till you said. Now I can see the fun side of it.

Nothing wrong with that I don't know why people are so judgemental and provocative ..

wait for it...

BOGGIS and worth more than your ever will be....what a clown

:fail

Also, why the mention of value? Bit of a daft thing to say to someone who's car is worth £20k more now used, than yours that you haven't even got yet is worth new... :cool:

wait for it...

:fail

Also, why the mention of value? Bit of a daft thing to say to someone who's car is worth £20k more now used, than yours that you haven't even got yet is worth new... :cool:

Not my best come back I know but I don't see the value of his car has any thing to do with it ..I could have £140000 s class on the never never and look well off but I don't I only have a very small mortgage and nothing on credit ,I am not insinuating he does either before any one starts on the band wagon

Anyway, back on track.

I used to have the plate S4 RXB on my Mazda RX8. It came with it, one of the optional extra plates Mazda reserved, so wasn't my doing, but liked how it suited the car...

May be this angle will help you ... You must be E55BOF friend lol

That just looks like an illegally mis spaced registration plate which should read M2 GAX

M2 GX , incidentally , is the radio call sign of our control room , so M2 GA probably is someone's call sign too .

Friend had N50 PRA on an 'N' reg'd Supra TT

I was going to get SL08 BER for the wife but for some reason she objected :dk:

I just love the way a simple topic such as this can degenerate into a child like spat so easily. Is it any wonder that Moderators have so many problems trying to control the trolls?

It also appears that some Forum members - look above for examples - missed out on the English Language lessons that were on offer , particularly the ones on punctuation. Gawd 'elp us all

Back on topic I have 2 plates both ending in MOW which are my initials. Chocolate Hobnob for guessing what the O stands for, and do try not to be rude please boys.

I just love the way a simple topic such as this can degenerate into a child like spat so easily. Is it any wonder that Moderators have so many problems trying to control the trolls?

It also appears that some Forum members - look above for examples - missed out on the English Language lessons that were on offer , particularly the ones on punctuation. Gawd 'elp us all��

Back on topic I have 2 plates both ending in MOW which are my initials. Chocolate Hobnob for guessing what the O stands for, and do try not to be rude please boys.

O = Orrid. That should cover off all the other points relating to grammar, spelling etc. :thumb:

Mike O'Walker?

I would love T13VOM

???

Read it in the mirror!

I almost bought T4 RTY for the Mrs, she was happy with it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom