• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Who should I go through for Quaife LSD - C63 AMG

Olly at PCS (Black C55) I believe was supplying and fitting Quaife I would make contact with him and see what he has to offer at least you know your car would be in a safe and very experienced pair of hands

I think Acid at MSL has these on offer, please check his thread.

Olly fitted mine on the CL. Highly Recommended 02392 0570123

Edit;
Sorry, just actually read your post. Olly at PCS. Or Acid at MSL. Olly fitted mine. Great job.

Yes yes yes.
There are loads of threads on here about them and I haven't seen a single one that says anything but good things. DO IT! (I had one)

Last edited:
Birds are the supplier for Quaife (Based near Heathrow) However all the forum sponsors will be able to fit for you...just depends who is nearest.

Does anyone know if there's anyone in the Greater Manchester/North West area who can fit LSD's to C63's.

I'm based in the NW but always use MSL. Only 100 miles and a nice easy trip, usually made more pleasant and the way back by the mods which have been done. :)

Yup Acid at MSL the way to go.

Plus he has an offer on atm.

Win Win

Guys thanks for your help with this, I got the LSD installed by the team at MSL. Great service and a quick turn around. I saw a couple of the guys cars from the forum having superchargers installed when Acid showed me around the workshop too, crazy cats.

You can really notice the difference in second gear when you are pushing it up the rev range, the traction control light isn't so quick to flash and it feels much more planted.

Thanks to Acid and the team at MSL and you guys here for your help.

Best
Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom