1st pics of my C63 Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That is very lovely indeed!!!

Aye. I had a Grey SL at the weekend, and the colour is very very nice indeed.

Nice ride. I pick my C63 coupe up in 2 weeks :bannana:
I've gone for the same wheels as well and tenorite grey :D
I was going to change to solid white but the supplier wanted to charge me more as the base car price had gone up in the meantime but the car was built while we were fighting it out so i ended up with the grey
Only 13 more sleeps :eek:

Congrats, lovely looking car. Enjoy getting to know it, massive fun (and noise!)

Edd

No, I am not jealous at all. Much. I pick up mine on monday - same colour as yours but a miserable C220CDi :(

At least you convinced me that palladium silver suits the car. Yours is a lovely looking motor and I hope you have many miles of pleasure

Very nice car, congrats! Just go easy when you have the dog in the back ;-).
Kamal

Looks fantastic, I'm sure you'll enjoy being able to burn up those 911's while still having two kids in the back waving and the weekly shop from Tesco's in the boot.

It really pisses them off

Of course you do realise being a C63 owner that you are not actually alowed to drive it don't you?

It has to sit nicely in the garage all gleaming and shiny, occasionally you can lift the door and have a look, perhaps maybe once or twice a week you can sit in it start the engine and blip the throttle :devil:
You may pretend to go and use it whilst you slowly and lovingly dust it over with a very fresh microfibre cloth....;)

As for driving it.... forget it!! As everyone here knows we only buy these cars for show but cant actually afford to run one...

How about instead of collecting from the dealer tomorrow you just get them to deliver it and pop it straight into the garage? I did. :D

Mark.

^^ If only it would fit in my over-cluttered garage <sigh>.

However I will be guilty of being a member of the 'polishing brigade'; Saturday is planned as a full days detailing session (clean, wax and sealing). However all is not lost - Sunday will be a day of driving!

Good luck with that sleep!

Well done and nice colour. Same as my Saloon (and the previous one as well!) so I'm biased! You will love the car so long as you accept the fuel bills. It's great whether going at 20mph or revving past 5000rpm.

I do indeed have it! Have done about 70 miles so far and, apart from the dreaded dashboard rattle, it's going rather well :D

About to go and give it it's first full cold start (under my ownership) then it's a day of detailing (waxing and sealing). Have already taken a load of piccies so will write a piece about my collection and first thoughts over the weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom