205 c class 250d sport,conversion to c63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rangy

Car
C43 Coupe Convertible
I have purchased a C Class 205 250d Sport 2015 (bought outright 3 months old)
I was not happy with it,the trim was a disgrace coming from Mercedes with its fake exhaust trim and see this on lots of models.
However,I thought i would change the look myself,so i did some research and came up with this solution.
Buy OEM rear bumper,AMG line(second hand) buy front bumper AMG C63 with rear diffuser with AMG exhaust tips (aftermarket)
Had them sprayed to match and this is the result

Before you slate the car,its not a C63,will never sound like one and never will be one,its just an oil burner that gets the same attention as it fools people :) but im happy with he outcome,the wheels are just plasti dipped for now till i find a suitable set like a c63.....all comment are welcome :dk:

C Class 205 by Gee Bee | Photobucket

Looks good, it's quite rare to see such mods on the forum nowadays, more so on a new model.

I have purchased a C Class 205 250d Sport 2015 (bought outright 3 months old)
I was not happy with it,the trim was a disgrace coming from Mercedes with its fake exhaust trim and see this on lots of models.
However,I thought i would change the look myself,so i did some research and came up with this solution.
Buy OEM rear bumper,AMG line(second hand) buy front bumper AMG C63 with rear diffuser with AMG exhaust tips (aftermarket)
Had them sprayed to match and this is the result

Before you slate the car,its not a C63,will never sound like one and never will be one,its just an oil burner that gets the same attention as it fools people :) but im happy with he outcome,the wheels are just plasti dipped for now till i find a suitable set like a c63.....all comment are welcome :dk:

C Class 205 by Gee Bee | Photobucket

:eek:

why tragic,I know some people dont have the cahoonas to do it to a new car,but it dont look much different from the real deal,now be honest :)
Or is it a case of **** i paid all that money for a 63 and this guys stole a bit of the glory with an oil burner lol

Attachments

• c63 front quarter.jpg
    c63 front quarter.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 105
  • c63 rear quarter.jpg
    c63 rear quarter.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Bar the wheels, it looks fine.

Oh and someone call an ambulance for Bruno pls :D

rangy said:
why tragic,I know some people dont have the cahoonas to do it to a new car,but it dont look much different from the real deal,now be honest :) Or is it a case of **** i paid all that money for a 63 and this guys stole a bit of the glory with an oil burner lol

El oh el

why tragic,I know some people dont have the cahoonas to do it to a new car,but it dont look much different from the real deal,now be honest :)
Or is it a case of **** i paid all that money for a 63 and this guys stole a bit of the glory with an oil burner lol

Not really. I now have a 335d and not once has it crossed my mind to fit an M3 bumper, wings, wheels etc. Mainly because it would be the same as me buying a fake Rolex. I am not trying to impress anyone. Don't flaunt what you havnt got type thing.

Leave Rangy be. He comes on here, takes time to post details about something he loves, spent time and money on it and some of you pull it to bits! :doh:

Good on you Rangy. If you like it sod the doubters.

Enjoy your motor matey and thanks for sharing. :thumb:

Ant. :D

I think the car looks ok (though I'd do the brakes to complete the look), but this ^^^ is where you lost my interest - shame really :(.

I think the car looks ok (though I'd do the brakes to complete the look), but this ^^^ is where you lost my interest - shame really :(.

Agreed.

I have to say whenever I see a replica on the public roads I never think oh he's stealing people's glory and saving some cash.

I just think what a wannabe and I would be ashamed to imitate someone/something I'm not. The cash that has cost to do I would sooner put towards an actual C63.

I would be ashamed to imitate someone/something I'm not.

Ashamed? Blimey Stu. That's a little strong mate. Lots of things in life to be ashamed of but modding a car isn't one of them. There's far worse things going on.

Ashamed? Blimey Stu. That's a little strong mate. Lots of things in life to be ashamed of but modding a car isn't one of them. There's far worse things going on.

Yes I suppose you could be Donald Trump

It looks good. Not over the top. There are plenty of cars that come like this from factory. You all sound like monied snobs.

Well I like it.
Looks good - more and better pics please.

Dear me. Tragic really.

Not really. I now have a 335d and not once has it crossed my mind to fit an M3 bumper, wings, wheels etc. Mainly because it would be the same as me buying a fake Rolex. I am not trying to impress anyone. Don't flaunt what you havnt got type thing.

but its just fun to show people you can still have that kinda look for a fraction of the price,we live in a fake world,its just how it is,ask China lol

Agreed.

I have to say whenever I see a replica on the public roads I never think oh he's stealing people's glory and saving some cash.

I just think what a wannabe and I would be ashamed to imitate someone/something I'm not. The cash that has cost to do I would sooner put towards an actual C63.

But here's the thing,it cost me around £800 to do it (im a good negotiator) so where is the loss there? its fun and lets people see what they can do if they choose to,im certainly not a wannabe,i paid cash for the car its not on PCP or Business Contract hire,so where's the problem,i just wanted a wee project to keep me busy and make the car look better than what mercedes are giving us for the price tag,no harm done,its not badged as a C63 it just has a better look than the standard,thats all

I done the Brakes best i could myself

Attachments

• 13530460_10153671043823365_344705955_n.jpg
    13530460_10153671043823365_344705955_n.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 19
It'll be complete when you get some bigger alloys on it. Those 17's look too small to achieve the desired result.

Although those with a keen eye will always notice the small brake discs and calipers. And if you're going to upgrade them you might as well actually get a C63 given the cost involved.

Top job. Enjoy mate.

Ant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom