22nd June 08, Midlands GTG, put your name down here!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is that just on Sunday or is saturday night on the cards as well...

PMSL!!! See below - the poor lad will be worn out :devil:

Just done some labels - where I know the partners name I've done that too. The labels alone add up to SEVENTY people :eek: - that does not include partners where I don't know the name and where people haven't noted they are bringing somebody else. Even given the traditional drop-out rate there will be way in excess of 50 people there! Gotta be some sort of record?

So some of us meeting in the Chase at 9pm for drinking, carousing and general bad behaviour? Challenge for the evening will be to get Jaymanek drummed out of Nuneaton :D

So some of us meeting in the Chase at 9pm for drinking, carousing and general bad behaviour? Challenge for the evening will be to get Jaymanek drummed out of Nuneaton :D

errrrrr I have to be at work at 7am and then set up for the GTG.. :crazy:

Would anyone be able to lower the spring pads on my car to make it lower on the day? (just an idea at the mo...)

Is that something that is a) worth doing? and b) a big job

Get the spring pads and with Jay's permission I will fit them for you. I will bring my proper tool for the job.

Cough....I like beer.

Get the spring pads and with Jay's permission I will fit them for you. I will bring my proper tool for the job.

Cough....I like beer.

I think you'll find Deiselman's comments about your star were somewhat unsavoury Olly.... :bannana:

I could be wrong of course, in which case: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sundays GTG will be the first run out for my new ride. :D

The 300E passed its MOT today, needing only rear brake pipes and a wiper. Neddless to say I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!:devil:

See you all there.

i wont be there im in beaumount hospital in dublin i have had a large op on my brain but must say if you are to have a brain tumor this is where you want to be

i wont be there im in beaumount hospital in dublin i have had a large op on my brain but must say if you are to have a brain tumor this is where you want to be

Good luck 666mcnally. Hope it all goes well..

Good luck mate. We will have a beer to your continued good health!

Can anyone bring a torque wrench along, preferably 2 for the pitstop challenge. Can't have anyone with loose nuts...

Is this the location of Jay's place? :D

mercland.jpg

Yep, just look for the big green arrow and follow it..

The top one is an old shot..

the bottom one was about 6 months ago..

Now just cross fingers for the weather!

Forecast is looking better today , seems Saturday is going to be the wet day ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom