A Vmax type event.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Up dated list. Just to advise, that whislt i may have been a little excited closing down the bookings for available spaces on our Vmax day, we do currently have 3 spaces left.

Alx. MB V12
Marty. 359 C320 AMG
Benjy. C63 AMG PPP
Nudenut Audi R8 V10
DVB247. E55K AMG
Ricky S. E55K AMG
Markbe. SL600
Olly. C430 AMG or something else
CSR. CLK AMG Black Series
Palmball. Fast JAG
Lagerlout. S65 AMG
Sheepy67. CLS 55 AMG
Lopes80. E55K AMG
Ferrari F430
Maff . Mclaren MP4
Maff . Ferrari GTO
Maff. Ferrari FF
Dizwen. C32 AMG
JT. AM DBS Volante
IL. AM DB9
JP. Lamborgini Diablo
PD. Lamborgini Murchilargo.
AJ. SL55AMG
PS. SL 55AMG
MG. Nissan GTR
PP. VW Golf R32
MM E55 AMG
Asad7860. E55K AMG
Gaz. 1 SLK 55 AMG
Jamie. Porsche 911 Turbo
CC. Ford Focus RS.
Wetfish C63 AMG
Alan SL65AMG RENNtech & PCS 840ftlb
Stevebez E55K AMG
TDE1 E55K AMG
Jz. Porsche 996 Turbo
Jz. Monaro.
Brabus K8 (friend) C320AMG
johnEboy E55K AMG
Brabus K8. E55K AMG Wagon
Brabus K8 (brother), Audi
Savman. E55K AMG
Wasim S55 AMG
BMW1M
AM Vanquish
AUDI RS4
VXR8

Updated list.
Alx. MB V12
Marty. 359 C320 AMG
Benjy. C63 AMG PPP
Nudenut Audi R8 V10
DVB247. E55K AMG
Ricky S. E55K AMG
Markbe. SL600
Palmball. Fast JAG
Lagerlout. S65 AMG
Sheepy67. CLS 55 AMG
Lopes80. E55K AMG
Ferrari F430
Maff . Mclaren MP4
Maff . Ferrari GTO
Maff. Ferrari FF
Dizwen. C32 AMG
JT. AM DBS Volante
IL. AM DB9
JP. Lamborgini Diablo
AJ. SL55AMG
PS. SL 55AMG
MG. Nissan GTR
PP. VW Golf R32
MM E55 AMG
Asad7860. E55K AMG
Gaz. 1 SLK 55 AMG
Jamie. Porsche 911 Turbo
CC. Ford Focus RS.
Wetfish C63 AMG
Stevebez E55K AMG
TDE1 E55K AMG
Jz. Porsche 996 Turbo
Jz. Monaro.
johnEboy E55K AMG
Savman. E55K AMG
Wasim S55 AMG
BMW1M
AM Vanquish
AUDI RS4
VXR8
Brabus K8 SL55 AMG
Brabus K8 TBA

Sorry to be taking this a bit off topic, but is there anyone in need of some new tyres for the above event? Anyone has contacts with tyre co's to organise a group buy or some discounts? I need all 4 corners.

Updated list
Alx. MB V12
Marty. 359 C320 AMG
Benjy. C63 AMG PPP
Nudenut Audi R8 V10
DVB247. E55K AMG
Ricky S. E55K AMG
Markbe. SL600
Palmball. Fast JAG
Lagerlout. S65 AMG
Sheepy67. CLS 55 AMG
Lopes80. E55K AMG
Ferrari F430
Maff . Mclaren MP4
Maff . Ferrari GTO
Maff. Ferrari FF
Dizwen. C32 AMG
JT. AM DBS Volante
IL. AM DB9
JP. Lamborgini Diablo
AJ. SL55AMG
PS. SL 55AMG
MG. Nissan GTR
PP. VW Golf R32
MM E55 AMG
Asad7860. E55K AMG
Gaz. 1 SLK 55 AMG
Jamie. Porsche 911 Turbo
CC. Ford Focus RS.
Wetfish C63 AMG
Stevebez E55K AMG
TDE1 E55K AMG
Jz. Porsche 996 Turbo
Jz. Monaro.
johnEboy E55K AMG
Savman. E55K AMG
Wasim S55 AMG
BMW1M
AM Vanquish
AUDI RS4
VXR8
Brabus K8 SL55 AMG
Brabus K8 TBA
NB C55 AMG

alex , would you be intrested in some top name part worns from germany ? i got 2 nearly new mich's for £70 . or cosco in lakeside have allways been well priced

Last edited:
What size are they? I'm after 19 and 20"

Thanks.

Hi there Ladies & Gents, just thought i'd pop in and say hello.

I'll be running your Vmax200 top speed day which I have dubbed "starfire".

I will do all I can to make it a fantastic day for you and would reiterate what i'm sure Ricky has said, any questions at all, please dont hesitate to ask.

A few of you have been before so will know the protocol but for those who haven't, please take the time to read through the email which Ricky has sent to you with all the details of the day. In particular, please pay attention to your pre car checks.

we have a facebook page "vmax200" with lots of banter and car chat. On your day it will be updated with photos and possibly video so if your friends at home want to see what you're up to then let them know. it should also link to the www.vmax200.com site above in the "interact" section.

If anyone doesnt want their numberplate shown then put a couple of sheets of masking tape over when you arrive.

One further point, bring some warm clothing just in case, it can be a little exposed on the runway if the weather is a bit chilly.

There are toilets near the gatehouse where you enter Bruntingthorpe. If you need to use them then line up & do a run as normal, at the end carry straight on until you get to the gatehouse and they will direct you.

I look forward to meeting you on the day and I'll pop in here from time to time.

One final thing, some of you may not realise the amount of admin and time that goes into one of these days, Ricky now does so just a big pat on the back from me and I'm sure you guys as he's spent a great deal of time to make sure this all goes to plan.

Best regards all,

Craig
www.vmax200.com

There are toilets near the gatehouse where you enter Bruntingthorpe. If you need to use them then line up & do a run as normal,

Lol, I thought that was all linked.

Ricky, I know we spoke via PM but could you send on a copy of the email as I don't recall pre-car checks in our conversation?

I will PM you my email.

Many thanks!

Just to advise regards Craig popping in to day, I have yet to send out the rules and disclaimer forms, not had the time but will try to send to everyone over the weekend.
sorry John, got your PM, but had not popped into this section, so was unaware Craig had introduced himself, but no problem will try and get everything to you all in the next couple of days.
Just for the short term, looking after your car on the day, primarily common sense, very important tyres, make sure they are capable of what you are asking them to do, and that they are in tip top condition, after this, oil water levels, and generally make sure the car is if very good road worthy condition, including the brakes.
You will all see this info in the sheets I send out to you.

If anybody else would like to stop at Newport Pagnell services between M1 J14 and J15 for a coffee and then convoy up to the VMax, pls put your name down.

0730 AM @ Meeting point (click for map)

1. Alx

Last edited:
If anybody else would like to stop at Newport Pagnell services between M1 J14 and J15 for a coffee and then convoy up to the VMax, pls put your name down.

Meeting point: click here.

What time would you be looking at mate?

From about 0730

From about 0730

Chillout, il just be about coming out of my deep sleep by then (after about an hours worth of driving). :D

What time you looking at setting off from there though, about 08:30?

I dont know how far the place is from these services but i think we need to be there for somewhere between 09:00 and 09:30.

1/2 hour for coffee and petrol, then it's an hour drive from there to Vmax.

Are you staying overnight somewhere nearby?

Are you staying overnight somewhere nearby?

Probably in a ditch somewhere when i fall asleep on the way back.:D

Unfortunately il have a passenger and i need to be in Edinburgh the next day so i wont be staying.

But its kinda much like now where im half asleep aswell, coz iv just figured that your meeting point is actually further away from Bruntingthorpe than where il be setting off from. So il have to go past Bruntingthorpe, meet you lot, and then come back up again. :doh:

The joys of coming from up norf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom