AMG Type III 7.5jx17 ET37 alloy wheels - ideal for winter tyres (W203, R170)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Dazzler

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
Smart ForFour AMG Black Series Night Edition Premium Plus 125 Powered by Brabus
I bought this set of four AMG Style III alloy wheels brand new, as an additional set for my W203 C32 AMG. They are the correct 7.5jx17 ET37 (un-staggered) fitment for winter tyres.

Mercedes-Benz recommends this specific (un-staggered) fitment both at the front and rear for winter tyres, even for cars (including AMGs) which otherwise run a staggered fitment when using summer tyres.

Whilst these are ideal as winter wheels, summer tyres can also be fitted. The perfect match is a 225/45R17 tyre, a commonly available and affordable size for both winter and summer tyres.

The wheels are manufactured by Ronal for Mercedes-Benz. The part number is A 170 401 13 02. The manufacturer and part number is stamped on the inside/rear of the spokes.

The wheels have been in storage for several years now, and so are a little dusty, but as can be seen in the photos the wheels are in superb original condition. Never refurbished, and not in need of refurbishment.

If sold to an established MBClub member in good-standing then I'll also include two Michelin Alpin A4 225/45R17 tyres with 6mm tread.

Please contact me by private message.

Collection preferred from the Midlands.

£450 (excluding shipping)

Wheels

bobby-dazzler-albums-amg-style-iii-wheels-picture10367-amg-style-iii-7-5jx17-et37-alloy-wheels.jpg

Fitted to my old C32 AMG

bobby-dazzler-albums-amg-style-iii-wheels-picture10371-fitted-w203-c32-amg.jpg

Bump

£400 for MBClub members in good standing, including the two Michelin winter tyres.

Bump

Suitable for C-class, CLK, and SLK.

Bump

Suitable for C-class, CLK, SLK and maybe others. I bought these genuine AMG wheels brand new and so I know their history 100% - they've never even had tyres removed.

£400 and I'll include two Michelin winter tyres with 6mm+ tread (IIRC) for MBClub members in good standing.

Still available

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom