An awesome Ironside E Cab!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If that was a lhd,it would be gone by now.Many people worldwide have same opinion as me reg W124s

Last edited:
If that was be a lhd,it would be gone by now.Many people worldwide have same opinion as me reg W124s

That is a good point.

It seems that a lot of mainland Europeans are finding our cars very cheap because of the exchange rate, and they are buy quantities of our cars.

Apparently a right hand car in mainland Europe has Kudos .

tha`s a members car.his called the boss

The car pointed out by the OP maybe priced high but its really badly specced and i wouldnt expect anyone to pay £40k for it!!

Not true in every case. Mine has not disintegrated yet and its even older.

You hardly use yours ;)

Mine was perfect when I bought it 2.5 years and 27k miles ago, the plastic piping started to split within a few months and has now gone in various places. The odd thing is, if it was UV degradation, why doesn't it affect the seat piping, something to do with the chemicals in the left elbow....

Ade

The car pointed out by the OP maybe priced high but its really badly specced and i wouldnt expect anyone to pay £40k for it!!

Badly specced? Leather, aircon, cruise, sportline, 5-speed, heated seats, wind deflector, what else is there apart from electric seat adjustment?

You hardly use yours ;)

Mine was perfect when I bought it 2.5 years and 27k miles ago, the plastic piping started to split within a few months and has now gone in various places. The odd thing is, if it was UV degradation, why doesn't it affect the seat piping, something to do with the chemicals in the left elbow....

Ade

It's seems to be a different material - the armrest is a brittle grained rigid plastic, the seats appear to be more of a smooth polyurethane flexible type.

Anyway, if you look at Ironside's other stock, a far better bet is the Pagoda for the same price or a far better specified 1993 A124 0n 40k miles for a realistic £17950 - even if it's not such an attractive colour.

He's 'avin' a giraffe...

It's seems to be a different material - the armrest is a brittle grained rigid plastic, the seats appear to be more of a smooth polyurethane flexible type.

Anyway, if you look at Ironside's other stock, a far better bet is the Pagoda for the same price or a far better specified 1993 A124 0n 40k miles for a realistic £17950 - even if it's not such an attractive colour.

He's 'avin' a giraffe...

But you cannot take your friends with you on a nice summer's day to Ascot or Henley.

Quality (proper) 4 seaters really are a rarity.

Badly specced? Leather, aircon, cruise, sportline, 5-speed, heated seats, wind deflector, what else is there apart from electric seat adjustment?

Complex nasty unreliable electronic 5 speed wouldn't touch it with a bargepole ;)

Ade

My armrest piping is like new at 120,000 miles and 13 years. Maybe yours is made from the same material as the engine loom sheathing ;)

Hmmm...

My 1998 CL500 will be going into the local rag at £175,000

Absolute madness

I love the C140 series coupes and even if I had last weeks Euromllions sitting in my bank account, rather than some in Spain (!!! curse you!!!), I would not part with more than £20,000 for one and that would be for the CL70 RHD which is rarer than two McLaren F1's having a head on towing caravans.

Still, someone may take it.

You need MB-TEX.

200,000 and the armrest is in mint condition without any cracks, tears, or piping split :p

OK, its worth near the money to a collector.

BUT couldnt help wondering how much webuyanycar would give me for it if i bought it for £40k and then sold/traded it in.

hehe:

Your webuyanycar.com valuation for N260BBL

Thanks for valuing your car. Your valuation is £4,195* and webuyanycar.com would be delighted to buy your car straight away.

:D

Well looks like someone has bought it!

Sold on advert....

wow must of been thisafternoon as i was looking at it earlier on and it was still for sale. Maybe he saw my post above and called webuyanycar :D

i see the sl73 is coming back. Maybe asking half a million????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom