Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
CAR 1 on a new Ford Focus estate. Number plates don't get much better than that. Not surprisingly the number's owned by Ford.

Well I didn't actually see the plate, but I did see the video. CAR 1

Floc is miles better than Pineau and makes an excellent Pimms alternative.......with fruit and lemonade....or drink it heavily chilled....its a fantastic drink....but it creeps up on you drunk neat.......

Floc is miles better than Pineau and makes an excellent Pimms alternative.......with fruit and lemonade....or drink it heavily chilled....its a fantastic drink....but it creeps up on you drunk neat.......

That why I like my wife likes Pineau...... :)

I bet DVLA would have a field day on this forum, if they could be bothered, with all the photos of mainly illegal number plates😊

I bet DVLA would have a field day on this forum, if they could be bothered, with all the photos of mainly illegal number plates😊
Yes - though alternatively they could stand by the side of a busy road, seems like there’s a car with a dodgy plate passing every minute! Round here the favourite of the moment is blacked-out plates.

It does make you wonder wether some of these illegal plates are changed for legal ones at MOT testing time :dk:

It does make you wonder wether some of these illegal plates are changed for legal ones at MOT testing time :dk:
They'd fail if they didn't! I had R4 GXX correctly spaced on a 129 SL, now on retention. A previous owner had it spaced R4G XX and failed!

Saw F4 UCU on a white Merc the other day :eek::eek:
No illegal spacing required for that one.
Shocked it’s even been issued.

Saw F4 UCU on a white Merc the other day :eek::eek:
No illegal spacing required for that one.
Shocked it’s even been issued.

I would think a little too distant from your inference on that one.

There's plenty of plates if you think about them you can come up with something rude.

F11CKU with a screw cover in the right place would be a different story.

They never issued P155OFF!

They never issued P155OFF!
I remember driving past a Peugeot on the M5 in the late 80s, reg F155 OLE, which made me laugh most of the way home!

Fiona Richmond had FU2 in the days when the civil service wouldn't even understand why anyone would want a special plate.
My father had 1212 CR on one of his company cars just allocated by the DoT. What would that be worth now? Oddly, the C is my initial and the R was my brother's.

Fiona Richmond had FU2 in the days when the civil service wouldn't even understand why anyone would want a special plate.
My father had 1212 CR on one of his company cars just allocated by the DoT. What would that be worth now? Oddly, the C is my initial and the R was my brother's.

I had 4560 MU on a Mini Traveller many years ago - probably sellable now to the right United fan! LOL

I remember driving past a Peugeot on the M5 in the late 80s, reg F155 OLE, which made me laugh most of the way home!

F157OLE works too if one is that way-inclined!

I would guess around £3k > £5k for that as it's quite a low number but still 4 digits (not as valuable as 3 digits + 2 letters etc. i.e less is more).

Saw 78BG this morning on a newish S63 AMG, very quiet compared to other cars with an M177.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom