Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did you talk windows or Mercedes?

Lady turned up to quote for new double glazing in her nice white Mercedes with the plate W1 NDW :cool:
Friend of my parents is Alan Browning. His double glazing firm was called Albro windows. They’re based in Harrow.
Number plate on his red Corniche convertible was A1BRO.

Friend of my parents is Alan Browning. His double glazing firm was called Albro windows. They’re based in Harrow.
Number plate on his red Corniche convertible was A1BRO.

So if I mention your name I'll get a good discount 🤔

Mrs B’s car reg is M8G**, mine is M888G** (same other letters), and I took mine to have some work done this morning, and was followed into the car park by reg C8G**. The lady driver was then picked up by her husband, driving B8G** - again the same letters.

it was a pity the garage is within easy walking distance from home, so Mrs B hadn’t come to collect me, otherwise we could have had all 4 together....

Mrs B’s car reg is M8G**, mine is M888G** (same other letters), and I took mine to have some work done this morning, and was followed into the car park by reg C8G**. The lady driver was then picked up by her husband, driving B8G** - again the same letters.

it was a pity the garage is within easy walking distance from home, so Mrs B hadn’t come to collect me, otherwise we could have had all 4 together....
So you buy personalised plates for exclusivity, and then discover they're common as muck. Ask for your money back!

So you buy personalised plates for exclusivity, and then discover they're common as muck. Ask for your money back!
😂😂

But exactly the same as any other number plate.........

They’re unique. 😎

They are NOW common as muck but I still like to see good plates.... My wife hated them but more recently asked for one when I didn't buy her a brand new X5. And it looks great and very personal to her.

My family have a number of early plates (4 digits) and I'm hoping to get a few in the coming years.
My surname plate I've had my plate for over 20 years, family members have other similar plates and if anything stops me from driving like a total ****. As loads of people round here know me.

If only I had that sort of money to throw around! It's a fairly cheap (£250 from DVLA) single letter - single digit - 3 letter arrangement. Putting them all together, imagining the 7 is a T, and ignoring the space it looks like my wife's name.

I'm currently trying to decide how best to design the new plates: incorporating GB badge, including a border, 3D font? the favourite is clean and simple with no extras.
You married Stana Katic???

Came up behind K15SED today on M25, tried to by all manner of similar numbers, probably including that one when the K plates went on sale to be told they were unavailable - translated, we’re Holding those back to auction for much more

Best I seen was in falkirk on a golf plus the reg was 8J although its now on a roller

E6GBO on a Black badged SL 500 ... actually a 3,798cc, July 03 car with some horrendous offset chrome rims (sitting in the arches ) , unfortunately I couldn't get a pic as I was driving.
Just seeing and this from, the car happens to be mind. The plate is my surname Egbo, hence E6 GBO and off course the wheels, I love them thanks.
E6GBO on a Black badged SL 500 ... actually a 3,798cc, July 03 car with some horrendous offset chrome rims (sitting in the arches ) , unfortunately I couldn't get a pic as I was driving.
IMG_20200802_171219_109.jpg

There used to be a black Jeep in the Uxbridge area, probably saw it last about 10 years ago, it had the registration N1 MFO. But without the spacing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom