• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

FR05TEY

I also today saw FP05 TYE also!

Looked very similar.

JK 100 on something quite nice on the M25 this morning

G166LES. It was on some sort of small Peugeot crossover/SUV, quite tall and narrow, and beige; can't see much there to make you even smile, let alone giggle...

JK 100 on something quite nice on the M25 this morning
Looked it up, it was an Rolls but can anyone tell me what model please. It looked pretty good from the front but when it went passed it didn't look so nice from behind.

Looked it up, it was an Rolls but can anyone tell me what model please. It looked pretty good from the front but when it went passed it didn't look so nice from behind.
If you look it up on the gov MOT history site, it gives you more info:

Rolls Royce Cullinan V12

That's their SUV I think.

Not keen on any of these "high-end" SUVs from them, Bentley or Lambo personally.

If you look it up on the gov MOT history site, it gives you more info:

Rolls Royce Cullinan V12

That's their SUV I think.

Not keen on any of these "high-end" SUVs from them, Bentley or Lambo personally.
Thanks, it looked pretty impressive from the front!

This reg would have fitted in nicely on my "His 'n' Hers number plate thread that was inexplicably moved and has never been sighted since.
I remember Vinay amongst the many that liked the thread. :/

I'm 99.9% sure this is owned by a guy round the corner who also owns WILLY. It's on his offices property.

1603295024934.png

I just think it's tacky that someone with a Bentley and a good plate has to play the moveable bolt game. Or in this case not even a real bolt. It's clear that the plate is held on with stickies and it is just a cut off head.

But on another tack, many moons ago I followed an MV Agusta up the M1 showing K1N EK. Liked that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom