Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I just think it's tacky that someone with a Bentley and a good plate has to play the moveable bolt game. Or in this case not even a real bolt. It's clear that the plate is held on with stickies and it is just a cut off head.

But on another tack, many moons ago I followed an MV Agusta up the M1 showing K1N EK. Liked that.

I think it looks as 11 COE but obviously the owner prefers to introduce the stud.
His chioce, but not something that I would do.

B7RUV On a hideous Chrome wrapped GLE or GLC or something, was blinded by the sun reflecting off it so couldn't distinguish what it was really. The number plate C7HAV would have been more appropriate :)

I can't check through 1042 pages to see if it's been mentioned already...

I lived on a houseboat in Cheyne Walk, Chelsea for a while. One of the big houses facing the river had two Bentleys:

2BE and NOT 2B

They still have them though only one on a Bentley, every time I drive past I like to see what fantastic car they've put the other one on.

I can't check through 1042 pages to see if it's been mentioned already...

I lived on a houseboat in Cheyne Walk, Chelsea for a while. One of the big houses facing the river had two Bentleys:

2BE and NOT 2B

They still have them though only one on a Bentley, every time I drive past I like to see what fantastic car they've put the other one on.

Welcome and nice car - post some pics?

Yup, those have been on quite a few times - the search function on here is pretty good.... ;)

Saw 60ALS on a purple Lamborghini Huracan Performante today, was apparently up for auction at beginning of October. Unable to see which footballer was driving, but doubt he was a local as I saw the car in High Wycombe!

Yesterday was a black RS5 with number N4 F YU - spaced that way. If anyone was ever asking for a a pull..........

GE02GE X on a Rolls Royce Dawn type thing near Marble Arch.
It’s not showing on the AskMid database though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom