• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

My favourite number plate is someone who frequents this part of the world. It used to be on a little blue Ford Puma, these days it's on a red Fiat 500 (never seen it on anything "flash").
I'm afraid I haven't got a picture, but I will amend this post if I get the chance.
It amuses me anyway, as it (I see it as, anyway) a bit of a parody @ many private plate holders.

F1NGY

M3NVR on a BMW 420 diesel in the office car park. Three things wrong with it:

1. It doesn't say 'Manvir' to anybody except you, however much they squint.
2. It's not an M3.
3. You're trying too hard...
Must be something about BMWs. I've just seen two basic cooking 4-series with:
RS 53XY G
D R07FER

Must be something about BMWs. I've just seen two basic cooking 4-series with:
RS 53XY G
D R07FER
This is what happens when the DVLA selling reg plates and call them ‘cherished’.

And members of your family buy them for your birthday.

I'm sure this will have been mentioned before but I saw OZ1 on a RR the other day. I just hope he was in it!

10 HA on a silver Porsche Taycan

PE6 1 LEG on a Leaf with a blue badge :banana:
Years ago there was an article in one of the papers about a chap that lost a leg in a motorbike crash.
He received a load of compo and bought a Porsche and put HA5 1 LEG on it.

AskMid is showing nothing.

That plate must be on retention....its not on any car at the moment according to the DVLA.

911 HUL used to (maybe it still does) belong to Porsche UK and has been seen on many a magazine road test Porsche. The joke was that it stood for Hitler's Ultimate Legacy!. Not true of course!
1670453703474.png

porsche911thumbnailka9.jpg

61000436_2186540734727822_3466408503340433408_n.jpg

Reactions: Ted
Preston yesterday. Sorry, I really do think these are ugly. IMHO of course!

IMG_20221207_115839.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom