• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Found on the DVLA website ........

PN15 BOY

Imagine a quick glance if on a car ......... :)

It used to belong to former bike racer and truck racer Steve Parrish....he sold it as his wife didn't like it (ahem)....and then the DVLA revoked it under their new decency rules.....so now no one has it. Steve however still owns 6OCK....but its on retention!

A1 GUY on a VW id3

I'm pretty sure PEN15 used to exist as a bona fide numberplate but not any more according to the DVLA.
My old neighbour in Newcastle said he had this on retention. This contradicts Alfa’s post. The guy owned a few other high value number plates and I doubt he would lie about it 🤔

My old neighbour in Newcastle said he had this on retention. This contradicts Alfa’s post. The guy owned a few other high value number plates and I doubt he would lie about it 🤔
Years ago it was a guy called Steve Parrish that owned that plate, I saw it on a merc at one point, he used to race trucks at one point. No idea what he is doing now.

Stavros Parrish was a motorcycle racer who moved to trucks when he got older. Went on to do commentaries for bike races on TV.
He's probably chilling by the pool at his villa with an ultra-dri martini.

Maybe my info is out of date.....but I read that in a article where the DVLA had removed various plates from use to avoid offending the 1 percent of sad woke and easily offended people that the 99 percent of the rest have to constantly bend over backwards for! Displaying a number plate that may cause offence (penis Jesus, Allah etc) is an offence. In this article about withdrawn number plates a lady was threatened by the DVLA with a £200 fine is she continued to use a "rude" number plate on her car....that she bought from the DVLA!

Maybe my info is out of date.....but I read that in a article where the DVLA had removed various plates from use to avoid offending the 1 percent of sad woke and easily offended people that the 99 percent of the rest have to constantly bend over backwards for! Displaying a number plate that may cause offence (penis Jesus, Allah etc) is an offence. In this article about withdrawn number plates a lady was threatened by the DVLA with a £200 fine is she continued to use a "rude" number plate on her car....that she bought from the DVLA!
Typical DVLA, in the above article it states that numbers containing BUM will not be issued, the auction on the 24th Feb , as previous post, has BI6 BUM for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom