• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

I tried getting that plate about 3 year's ago but it was stupid money 💰

I see lots while on the road but tend to forget them by the time I'm home. I also see a lot that are obviously trying to say something by the way they're spaced but for the life of me I cannot work out what it is.
But one I remember from yesterday is P16 PYG with the 6 like a G so "PIG PYG" on a Toyota IQ

Nice to see Pimlico still have their funky numberplates and clean vans; although they appear to have dropped VW Transporters in favour of Transits.
I’ve noticed that they’ve moved to Transits. I wonder if it’s got anything to do with the new American owners?

I’ve noticed that they’ve moved to Transits. I wonder if it’s got anything to do with the new American owners?
Two bad things in one sentence. :-(

1 NHL on a range rover on the M62 earlier
It didn't look like £137k worth

LIZ 1 on a Range Rover this evening. It was a beautiful car too, beautifully clean, and a stunning blue colour. Classy car.

I can't decide if this is a double fail or the winner of the wannabe contest!

Screenshot_20230322_105337_Gallery.jpg

71GER in Chesham on a Range Rover, to go with DRA60N on a late model Rolls, both painted/wrapped in vivid blue.

I spotted a 300e class estate yesterday, i was going to take a photo but the elderly owner was sat in it looking at me, Anyway the reg was "E 300 T" dark blue, nice looking car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom