• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

(
Maybe.

IWith the exception of the famous press car plates used by Porsche and Aston Martin, personalised registration numbers on company vehicles seem to be of interest only to London-based plumbers and JCB.
And small businesses who need all the help they can get to stand out

saw a van yesterday, CH L7D, sign written as Charles Hill Ltd or similar. Probably a one man band, although I’m the chap who thought Eddie Stobart only had one lorry when I first saw one in the 90s, as the writing of his name was so big 🤪

(

And small businesses who need all the help they can get to stand out

saw a van yesterday, CH L7D, sign written as Charles Hill Ltd or similar. Probably a one man band, although I’m the chap who thought Eddie Stobart only had one lorry when I first saw one in the 90s, as the writing of his name was so big 🤪
I’m going to get C21 LED for my birthday at the end of the month.

Hopefully hes not got any black neighbours.....I could live with that on my car!!!

B19 PEX on a 911. I assume it’s someone who takes pride in their athletic and muscular physique.

I’m going to get C21 LED for my birthday at the end of the month.
What does that mean to you?....unless I'm missing the obvious. :) ...which is more than likely!

....or the owner is a fat git!

View attachment 137603

The number has belonged to my mate Martin Brundle for many years. This is it's 2006 BMW M5.
Sounds like he's on the way to the airport and this more Sky F1 work...
Today I saw a Range Rover parked in the entrance to my regular dog walking field with 44 LM on it.
Given that I won Le Mans in 1990 with MB...I kinda connected. To be clear, this one does not belong to Martin.....
The car was driven by a lady from Northern Ireland with her dog Ottis. He is a bit of an elevator, he wouldn't stay down...

Today I saw a Range Rover parked in the entrance to my regular dog walking field with 44 LM on it.
Given that I won Le Mans in 1990 with MB...I kinda connected. To be clear, this one does not belong to Martin.....
The car was driven by a lady from Northern Ireland with her dog Ottis. He is a bit of an elevator, he wouldn't stay down...
Surely if the dog was an elevator (lift) he would’ve been Otis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom