Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
NOL4N on a black Bentley in Longcross yesterday evening.

Took my SL to the workhsop this afternoon, where they were working on a CLK, reg B18 GOB.

I remember seeing a black, Clio type van at Heathrow a few years ago. It had the Chanel logo on the sides, and the reg. was NO 5.

Diesel one too !!

Seen yesterday on the M4 in the UK a Ferrari with F457CAR - and he was going fast!

After seeing The Boss this afternoon, I drove through Stanmore and spotted HEL3N (helen?) on a very nice CLK! Not a number plate, but also in Stanmore, for a while I drove behind a beautiful lime green Gallardo with trade plates! What a car! :p

this

P1000881.jpg

TUR80 on an audi i serviced today:bannana:

I saw TUR80 loads of times, parked up by the shops in Acocks Green in Birmingham on a Porsche 944 Turbo, back in the late 80's. Regularly used to see it on my way home from work.:rock:

I saw TUR80 loads of times, parked up by the shops in Acocks Green in Birmingham on a Porsche 944 Turbo, back in the late 80's. Regularly used to see it on my way home from work.:rock:

TUR80 used to be on a 1980s 911 Turbo in Primrose Hill in about 1983

Nick Froome

I saw P2WER on a navy blue SL 55 AMG - nice nice

33 B i think on a lexus 4x4 in ealing common

T AM1T on a porsche carrera 4s in Ealing

Oh my god

Hello

WOW, what a feast of plates i saw today..

BK 1111 on an e class,
MO 20 on an e class

and the most amazing plate ever

L 1 on a white Maybach... wow... this thing have a screw in the wrong place and all it looked like was I I

a few years ago i saw 5 AM on nothing special i cant remember what now but i couldnt help thinking i would have to loose the gap in the middle of the plate if it was mine even if my name wasnt SAM.

also a few years ago when i was part of the ferrari club we were at a meet and there was an F50 with DW1 on it and parked next to it was 1DW on another ferrari i cant remember which one but they were owned by the same person he owned a large building company im told he has his own helicopter as well how the other half live i just need the right 6 numbers.

Last edited:
also saw 5 EB few years back on ML - my friends name is SEB, so would have been fitting for him, but it wasnt him who owned it!

Another plate i saw some time back was 111 MN on a blue Bentley Azure, i think it is on a Phantom Convertible now in black few roads from me....

Another nice plate i saw some days back was 5XY on a car.. cant recall what though

I still cant get over the macybach plate i saw today.. L 1

arghhh it was toooooo good!!!

Oh and also saw P2NKY on a car in mayfair today, but cant recall what it was.. nice car though...

"ELAINE F" on a silver pre-facelift W210 in Edinburgh failry regually.

i think the actual number plate must be E141 NEF or something similar

also saw 5 EB few years back on ML - my friends name is SEB, so would have been fitting for him, but it wasnt him who owned it!

Another plate i saw some time back was 111 MN on a blue Bentley Azure, i think it is on a Phantom Convertible now in black few roads from me....

Another nice plate i saw some days back was 5XY on a car.. cant recall what though

I still cant get over the macybach plate i saw today.. L 1

arghhh it was toooooo good!!!

L1 is on a white 62 belonging to a member of the Arab ruling families.

Chap near me has 456M on his F car.

L1 is on a white 62 belonging to a member of the Arab ruling families.

Didn't know who owned it. Yep, we've seen this one loads too - I think it's quite a regular in this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom