Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Watching The Apprentice 'Final Five' yesterday and one of the candidates runs a nut milk business. Her friend said 'she runs around in her car with MILK written on the numberplate'.

Yeh, course she does :D :wallbash:

M7 YLK

Last edited:
Watching The Apprentice 'Final Five' yesterday and one of the candidates runs a nut milk business. Her friend said 'she runs around in her car with MILK written on the numberplate'.

Yeh, course she does :D :wallbash:

M7 YLK

Did you watch todays episode Bob?
I was very surprised Daniel was fired...

Did you watch todays episode Bob?
I was very surprised Daniel was fired...

Yes mate saw it around 11pm and was surprised too! He just blagged and lied too much, otherwise he would be still in

M1 LKY would have been better.

Yes but that would cost more than her business :D

X6 XVX

A very smart 2016 C220d coupe spotted in North Cardiff a few days ago.

I wondered if the driver used parking assist to get nicely lined up in the parking box? :- )))

7a4549d16230f0c22dcdb9135b25ed74.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We’re regular visitors to Malta and I could fill several pages with personal plates from there.

Basically if it fits onto a plate and is not crude you can have it plus they don’t cost a Kings ransom to purchase.

I’ve spotted some full names spelt out with more than 8 digits and some with a single digit number but I’ve not spotted the number 1 yet
Initials followed by 007 seem popular.

V1 VAP

A nice plate for Violet or Vivian?
Spotted in Cardiff.

a5e057353fac8c7ce564eb87d6d05e6e.jpg

This one spotted in Waitrose, Cardiff.

I guess it belongs to VA51 LEY ? Legally spaced too.

e1637ce72a84185bc5d9634d94b860cd.jpg

I hope Alfie manages to get back into his Bentley without hitting that nice XF alongside, looks to be a tight squeeze.

I don't get the whole cherished/personalised number plate thing. Spending good money on a plate that looks a bit like another word is bloody daft!

I don't understand spending significant money on plates either (significant to me means over £1k) although in reality, I doubt I'd ever buy one at all.

But you could argue the same about anything anyone spends their money on - like an 6 cylinder petrol S class Merc which is not cheap to run by any means compared to a simpler car with a smaller engine and long warranty.

But you buy one because you think it is worth the money.

It's subjective.

8AT on a Tesla Model X today. MXM 1 on a rather nice W123 Coupe at the weekend.

Cheers,

Gaz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom