Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't understand spending significant money on plates either (significant to me means over £1k) although in reality, I doubt I'd ever buy one at all.

But you could argue the same about anything anyone spends their money on - like an 6 cylinder petrol S class Merc which is not cheap to run by any means compared to a simpler car with a smaller engine and long warranty.

But you buy one because you think it is worth the money.

It's subjective.
A number plate wouldn't get my daughter to school & me too work!
But thanks for stating the bloody obvious.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

A number plate wouldn't get my daughter to school & me too work!
But thanks for stating the bloody obvious.

But any car would... you don't need a juicy old S Class... but you chose that particular vehicle because that is where you wish to spend your money.

Lol, no problem at all. Happy Christmas!

Another good number plate spotted earlier today:-

KD 1

97770ed2c347cd82183657e58eb45cb4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But any car would... you don't need a juicy old S Class... but you chose that particular vehicle because that is where you wish to spend your money.

Lol, no problem at all. Happy Christmas!
Oh, come on, I get 34 MPG on a very, very, very long run [emoji1787] Merry Xmas

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

GIL 3769

Definitely one of the most selfish parking examples that
I have come across. In a very busy Sainsbury’s North Cardiff today Wed, 19th December ‘18. Unbelievable.

944fd2272959e0756ee421fd888dc3cb.jpg

How do you educate people like that ^?

I wish I knew.

I've complained before to shops and their reply is " we don't run the carparks".:mad:

Useless.:wallbash:

How do you educate people like that ^?

I wish I knew.

I've complained before to shops and their reply is " we don't run the carparks".:mad:

Useless.:wallbash:
If there aren’t any child spaces available, then I’ll often park in the middle of two spaces, albeit on the far side of a car park with plenty of spaces. I wouldn’t do it in a very busy car park, nor close to the entrance of whichever establishment the car park serves.

I saw a car parked diagonally across the intersection of four parking spaces in a very busy garden centre car park. If that’s not weird enough, there were two more parked that way too. Never seen anything like it.

If there aren’t any child spaces available, then I’ll often park in the middle of two spaces, albeit on the far side of a car park with plenty of spaces. I wouldn’t do it in a very busy car park, nor close to the entrance of whichever establishment the car park serves.

I saw a car parked diagonally across the intersection of four parking spaces in a very busy garden centre car park. If that’s not weird enough, there were two more parked that way too. Never seen anything like it.

You are considerate. That's fine. Wish more people were.

What p****s me off is people that park in disabled spaces without a badge (just to get near the entrance) and you have to find a space hopefully with no-one near so you can help the disabled person get out of the car.

Sorry thread hijack.

Don't normally notice too much about number plates, but this evening coming round the M25 and down the M20 I saw :
S1NGH
H1 5USY
WRIGHTY (on an MB, E class I think)

I'm sure in the dim and distant past that this used to live on a Porker and was owned by one of the popular DJs of the time or similar (Brandon Block?).

Don't normally notice too much about number plates, but this evening coming round the M25 and down the M20 I saw :
S1NGH

Set a record a few years back that one - £250k in the mid noughties I seem to remember.

S1NGH

That was one of the most expensive plates IIRC

Inside lane of the M25, big black chelsea tractor type vehicle doing just short of 60mph - across the top in Essex.

GIL 3769

Definitely one of the most selfish parking examples that
I have come across. In a very busy Sainsbury’s North Cardiff today Wed, 19th December ‘18. Unbelievable.

944fd2272959e0756ee421fd888dc3cb.jpg

Irritating when spaces are scarce but it's not their fault that car park spaces are too small. What bugs me are all the disabled spaces that go empty, the mother and baby/spaces that get used by anyone as long as they have a car seat in the car or the disabled blue badge holders who think its ok to park where ever they like!

Is this an interesting numberplate?

106bc1b98ae9561c77260b772dc3aee1.jpg

830611fa3e808d3b141528540dba4537.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
The car is even more interesting. Aston Martin Taraf, only sold in the Middle East, and around £700k each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom