Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1 YEM on an E Class on the Finchley Road today. Maybe it’s the Yemeni consular car.

You're righr Darrell, it's a diplomatic plate, YEM was never issued by an authority, but a few have been sold via DVLA auction.

YEM 1 sold via auction to a dealer for about £6k plus costs in 2001, although that buyer is still trying to sell it, now at £30k plus VAT!!

Do you think he will get it?

No, not now he's given it to the big sales sites.

These sort of low digit, high value numbers, occur off the radar through low profile brokers and require solicitors to hold the funds.
The DVLA site is not the best barometer of what some will pay discreetly; I know someone who has brokered a sale in excess of a million GBP.

I am actually jealous of this one
489464f6d6f422c71fd7162e68ee3f4c.jpg

Sent from my H8116 using Tapatalk

Lucky night
9820312851885001b6cb56cf1bf9ecf1.jpg

Sent from my H8116 using Tapatalk

LEE 380 on the G class AMG belonging to my buddy Lee. He’s finally had enough of Ferrari’s, Aston’s, Lambo’s and Porsche’s and admitted he’s getting too old.
There’s a lot of money in hairdressing.

A Lamborghini Diablo, the plate seems to be a lame attempt to spell Diablo,
given the car cost, he could have done better imo, but almost anything seems to satisfy most people today.
But then it's a free world - supposedly - and being a cherished numbers 'purist' I hate a large % of the dumb plates which are now so common.
Blimey...........bad day or what!

A Koenigsegg and a Ferrari in convoy at speed heading north up the A3 near Liss yesterday afternoon - didn't get the Koenigsegg plate but I think the Ferrari was YO8 (YOB). I was so surprised by seeing a Koenigsegg actually on the road and not in a showroom or event I forgot to get their numbers !!

:)

Spotted D1 CAT on a G63.

Not sure if it meant decat though.

O R09ER O (ROGER) On a silver Renault Megane sport today at Marsh Barton, Exeter.

P1XYS on a white Kia in Bagshot today

On the M6

5BA7EB00-6D64-43C9-8B56-A9CDAF10295A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom