Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I went to Ascot at the Weekend saw a car with the plate Pino g my wife said i have that car weight in wine please.

Wonder if Magic number plate is coming back on to the market as it was owned by Paul Daniels.

NW 3 on a lovely old 1960's S type Jaguar on the M4 sunday morning.

I have F177TTY on retention for the wife.
Currently up for sale because I wnt to get her something more personalised.

Also got L2CHH which I think I'm going to put on her SLK320 that I picked up today.

mike_es said:
I have F177TTY on retention for the wife. Currently up for sale because I wnt to get her something more personalised. Also got L2CHH which I think I'm going to put on her SLK320 that I picked up today.

What was you thinking price wise for F177TTY? Inbox if you want to keep private

Saw 000 555 S today. Not sure how it's done though...

I have seen a Black BMW with 1CE on the plate. I believe the guy in the back owns ICELAND food stores.

I used to see a jacked up Hilux with a monster of a man driving & the plate was B16 COK.

I went to Ascot at the Weekend saw a car with the plate Pino g my wife said i have that car weight in wine please.

There's an S63AMG in Godstone I used to see regularly which had the plate P1NOT. That would compliment it nicely.

The owner runs a wine wholesale business.

My mum used to have 810ANN
Ex-Stepfather had 6039PH, 15PH, ????EH and a couple of others.
Finally, I used to own A200AV which was (still is) on an Audi 200 Avant Quattro Turbo

There's an S63AMG in Godstone I used to see regularly which had the plate P1NOT. That would compliment it nicely.

The owner runs a wine wholesale business.[/QUOTE

Fancy getting home and the wife say whats our number plates and you say Pino and she would say ok maybe a glass then.:fail

Finally, I used to own A200AV which was (still is) on an Audi 200 Avant Quattro Turbo

Now that's a car I wanted in the day.

Had a 100 Quattro, Avant Quattro, 200 Turbo, but not a 200 Avant Quattro Turbo.

Looks like the one you had has done a fair few miles.

This one is for sale, which is slightly worrying as it's on my car! However if someone wants to make a bid of £10k on it, it's all yours! :bannana:

Sprite 7.png

Now that's a car I wanted in the day.

Had a 100 Quattro, Avant Quattro, 200 Turbo, but not a 200 Avant Quattro Turbo.

Looks like the one you had has done a fair few miles.

I actually found the car again a few months ago but thought it best not to go back after 15 years.
Plus, the space factor meant I had nowhere to keep it.

This one is for sale, which is slightly worrying as it's on my car! However if someone wants to make a bid of £10k on it, it's all yours! :bannana:

View attachment 59183

I suspected they post up reg marks regardless and if someone is interested - they will contact you to see if you want to sell it.

Not sure if they can do that though with the DPA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom