• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

GT5 4 MAC on Porsche Macan driven by a dickhead on the A41 earlier that undertook me while I was driving to the speed limit and indicating to move into the left lane.

SH 53X JC (to be fair the last two letters might be wrong) spaced like that on some 20 year old scruffy hatch. 🤪

I like this one at Gatwick Airport.

20230826-102244.jpg

I wonder who's ego is solid enough that they can comfortably proclaim that ^ on their car.???

I wonder who's ego is solid enough that they can comfortably proclaim that ^ on their car.???

One of these fellas!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

C63 TOY on what looks like a C63s Coupe in Kensington yesterday.

Is it me are these motors a bit naff and tacky? All spoilers, fins, splitters, tinted glass and noise.
If Huggy Bear was reincarnated this is what he’d be driving! 🤣🤣
GT63TOY near me on an AMG GT 4 door that looks about as subtle as being smacked around the head with a breeze block. Kind of hypocritical of me really given my AMG GTS 2 door has the factory aero kit 🤪

C63 TOY on what looks like a C63s Coupe in Kensington yesterday.

Is it me are these motors a bit naff and tacky? All spoilers, fins, splitters, tinted glass and noise.
If Huggy Bear was reincarnated this is what he’d be driving! 🤣🤣
The C63s coupes I come across look very tasteful and are mostly stock, but I can imagine (and have seen) the polar opposite in the big smoke and other cities.

The C63s coupes I come across look very tasteful and are mostly stock, but I can imagine (and have seen) the polar opposite in the big smoke and other cities.
Young Arab guys aren’t known for their subtlety.

Snooker player maybe ?
That’s my guess, but I don’t know who. And from what I found on t'interweb the plate was up for sale last year at around £11k, so they must be making good money from it.

Jimmy White use to have CUE 80Y (CUE BOY) on his car back in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom