Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
E5 Pbm

Yeah, I have seen a good plate lately, its one I have just put on my recently purchased 500E/E500

E5 PBM

Regards Paddy B Micklefield:bannana:

Last edited:
Hi, at the weekend i saw 1 DEC on a black S65 in Chobham Surrey, 9 W on a CL63 at Mercedes World and a silver ML270 CDI in Brighton with 250 SL on it ! Wrong model me thinks!

"SIR NB" (properly S1 RNB) on a Bentley Conti GT at the dump in Bracknell today.

A few years ago, I saw BL03 JOB on a C-Class Kompressor saloon driven by a executive/professional looking woman. What a turn on!

Apologies editor if its too rude but i guess if DVLA registered it then I'm not at fault!

Saw WHY 51T on an old Audi this morning.

A few years ago, I saw BL03 JOB on a C-Class Kompressor saloon driven by a executive/professional looking woman. What a turn on!
I saw B1 JAY a couple of times.

I think it was the driver's name, rather than and offer. :D

Strange one this.......
I had to follow it to make sure I hadn't misread it....

101 on a very dirty (dark green I think) VW Golf. Near Sevenoaks yesterday.

No letters - just 101.

Can that be correct?

And no - it wasnt 10 I or IO 1 - at least it didn't look like it.

J4MAL on a american truck type vehicle think it was a Lincoln

P4ULA on a BMW 6-series if i remeber correctly.

DAV1D on a Bentley Arnarge in Jermyn Street, strangely this car was stuffed full of rolls of Kitchen paper.

Apologies editor if its too rude but i guess if DVLA registered it then I'm not at fault!

That could just be a standard plate and the owner got unlucky/lucky which ever way you look at it

Andy

J4MAL on a american truck type vehicle think it was a Lincoln

P4ULA on a BMW 6-series if i remeber correctly.

DAV1D on a Bentley Arnarge in Jermyn Street, strangely this car was stuffed full of rolls of Kitchen paper.

IIRC, I remember being at the DVLA auction that DAV1D originally went in, think it was about 35k. I was sitting behind the guy that bought it I remember him looking at his other half as he was increasing his bid just before the hammer fell, she gave him the nod / smile of approval to increase the bid and then went on to 'win' the plate.

David is owned by the man behind Eastenders in France, the cheap wine and beer supplier.

That Bentley is uk registered, but left hand drive

WAS 911
on a red Ford Fiesta at a pub near Bournemouth.
It made me smile

DAV1Dfront-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom