Bullies on Internet discussion forums

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed that, which one do you refer to?

It's the Adrian Flux discount thread that's now been closed.

The thread where ECP promised to change the forum discount to 30% has also disappeared.

I missed that, which one do you refer to?

I must admit that I felt that he was a ban looking for somewhere to happen with some of his comments.

There was a hint that he was using 2 profiles, I wonder who 'Artz' really was and whetehr he will own up?
Missed that moment too. Was it the ECP discount rant he joined? He seemed to be against most of the world, but didn't see any bullying on his part and he was quite articulate.

Edit- just read the above.

Missed that moment too. Was it the ECP discount rant he joined? He seemed to be against most of the world, but didn't see any bullying on his part and he was quite articulate.

Edit- just read the above.

He was, but there were a few sense of humour failures. Once ECP said the 30% discount was offered, really that should have been the end of it.

Talking of which, is that been honoured yet?

He was, but there were a few sense of humour failures. Once ECP said the 30% discount was offered, really that should have been the end of it.

Just read the AF thread. Odd character.

*** said:

Try MBCLUB30, it works!

He seemed ok, if he was real, just highly strung. Would not all 'aliases' (sorry don't know the right terminology) be banned in the event of being found to be a multiple user? Haven't noticed any other absences yet..

Try MBCLUB**, it works!

Such a shame really, for all those that would rather have not had the extra... :D

If this is genuine and works, then Thank You to Patrick.

I'm sure this isn't for general consumption so probably why a certain thread has self destructed.

Last edited:
Dieselman said:
Such a shame really, for all those that would rather have not had the extra... :D

If this is genuine and works, then Thank You to Patrick.

Behave! Let's not go back there :)

Volvox take over of MB customers?

That'll do. I drove a V70 once. Can't recall why, but it was like Ian F's car. It was very comfortable and had great seats. Bit wallowy but if you were a motorway warrior that would be great.

But my defection would be to BMW. I really like BMW's. I've been doing some thinking about the 320d. Am I better holding fire and jumping into an F10 later on, say five years. I know its a silly thing, but I love the F10's cabin and styling.

*** said:
That'll do. I drove a V70 once. Can't recall why, but it was like Ian F's car. It was very comfortable and had great seats. Bit wallowy but if you were a motorway warrior that would be great.

But my defection would be to BMW. I really like BMW's. I've been doing some thinking about the 320d. Am I better holding fire and jumping into an F10 later on, say five years. I know its a silly thing, but I love the F10's cabin and styling.

I like the E61 and the F10. I was supposed to move ours on after a couple of months, but it still seems to be on the drive.

Can't remember the last drive in the Volvo. Needs an mot. It's off to an indie tomorrow to be cured as I'm fed up with hire cars. Still it cost me £1100 so even if it's a £350 repair bill it's delivered good value in a year.

I have thought about the E60/61 but I just can't swallow the look of the thing, hence the thought about an E90, but E60's do look better value for money.

Sod it. I've had every V6 issue and now with the new Blistein B12 kit, I won't get suspension issues for ages, so might as well stick put. £3500 its cost me in repairs, but done them all practically so bar the bearing issue, which wont happen to me as it would have happened by now, its jsut the valve block to go and thats it. Shed for another year and I will see how I am and what I feel about another car and how money is.

As you know, I work in about the most volatile thing to be involved in, banks so the less spent on a car, the better.

Last edited:
*** said:
I have thought about the E60/61 but I just can't swallow the look of the thing, hence the thought about an E90, but E60's do look better value for money.

Sod it. I've had every V6 issue and now with the new Blistein B12 kit, I won't get suspension issues for ages, so might as well stick put. £3500 its cost me in repairs, but done them all practically so bar the bearing issue, which wont happen to me as it would have happened by now, its jsut the valve block to go and thats it. Shed for another year and I will see how I am and what I feel about another car and how money is.

As you know, I work in about the most volatile thing to be involved in, banks so the less spent on a car, the better.

I shudder at your repair bill.

I did have a Friday afternoon laguna as a company car. Absolute nightmare, always waiting for the next problem...

I did have a Friday afternoon laguna as a company car. Absolute nightmare, always waiting for the next problem...

My Volvo was the most unreliable car I've ever had, fortunately Volvo were picking up the tab.

I am getting the 7g adaptations reset too and full TC and box drain. I should add that was all in my £3500 so far. The tier warranty did the first £1500 worth to the car.

I've sunk so much in, I just can't chop it in for seven K and buy something not nearly as nice. I want my fun out of this car, and I will get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom