Bullies on Internet discussion forums

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it work in progress?

Seems like very little of their range gets the discount, or was the old one like that?

How would I know?

I took a guess at the code, and it went fine on my 'test' product - Pagid Disks.

I did not that it said 'service products' where as MBCLUB25 seems to be on everything.

I took a guess at the code, and it went fine on my 'test' product - Pagid Disks.

Aren't disks and pads on 30% anyway? In which case it's just picking up the numerical value 30.

How would I know?

I did not that it said 'service products' where as MBCLUB25 seems to be on everything.

I assumed you'd read an announcment I'd missed, perhaps it is work in progress and the other stuff will get incuded as promised.

List of products that work with MBCLUB30

Brake Discs
Brake Sensors
Brake Pads
Brake Shoes
Brake Shoes Kit
Handbrake Shoes
Drive Belts
Drive Belt Kit
Timing Belt
Timing Chain
Timing Chain Kit
Timing Belt Kit
Oil Pump
Air Filters
Fuel Filter
Oil Filter
Pollen Filter
Glow plug
Spark Plug
Wiper Blade
Rotor Arm
Anti freeze

I missed that, which one do you refer to?

I must admit that I felt that he was a ban looking for somewhere to happen with some of his comments.

There was a hint that he was using 2 profiles, I wonder who 'Artz' really was and whetehr he will own up?

Still think on balance he was worth having but multiple user CPs are a big no.

Wonder who he really was?

My spidey-sense also detected a pseudonym

Bearing in mind that this is a sticky thread about bullying on forums, is it really appropriate to have posts about discount codes here?

Bearing in mind that this is a sticky thread about bullying on forums, is it really appropriate to have posts about discount codes here?

Oi, you leave our discount code posts alone you bully!

That'll do. I drove a V70 once. Can't recall why, but it was like Ian F's car. It was very comfortable and had great seats. Bit wallowy but if you were a motorway warrior that would be great.

But my defection would be to BMW. I really like BMW's. I've been doing some thinking about the 320d. Am I better holding fire and jumping into an F10 later on, say five years. I know its a silly thing, but I love the F10's cabin and styling.
My brother in law has a new F10 520d sport on the 19inch wheels. Its ride will cripple you. Its so bad I just don't know how the magazines think its acceptable. Back to back with a 212 sport it is a total joke and I would never ever buy one. Also they used loads of oranges in the paintwork to make it look that bad. The interior is nice though.
Stevie boy it is rubbish IMO.

this is the most friendly site i have the privileged to post in .i was made welcome from day one the moderates keep it running great keep up the good work lads. Bully are scum and cowards that pray on mostly quiet and friend people.

Last edited:
Moved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom