C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi Phil Still great work your doing I’ve had mine over 6 years now I keep thinking of selling up but then I drive it and change my mind they are such good cars

Hi Phil do you have a breakdown of saloon and estate colours please?

Thanks Phil so there is only one saloon in tenorite grey?

Hi everyone, just had my car back from a full service at Mercedes today 7 mb services in total. been on the star machine no fault codes etc done 600 miles since last service and been told today by Mercedes that the front brake calliper nipples are snapped off so could do with having the callipers sent Off to see if they can be drilled out and new nipples fitted if not will have to have new front callipers supplied and fitted by Mercedes, Is this a common fault with a c63.

Hi everyone, just had my car back from a full service at Mercedes today 7 mb services in total. been on the star machine no fault codes etc done 600 miles since last service and been told today by Mercedes that the front brake calliper nipples are snapped off so could do with having the callipers sent Off to see if they can be drilled out and new nipples fitted if not will have to have new front callipers supplied and fitted by Mercedes, Is this a common fault with a c63.
I'm sure the snapped nipple problem has been mentioned here before. Is the dealer going to sort it out FOC? If not, I think you'll be having a few interesting conversations in which the words incompetent and cack-handed come up. Probably comes under the workshop manual instruction "If it is not broken, fix it until it is beyond repair."

Phil, whilst browsing the classifieds I can see a black 507 coupe (DS14FXA) for sale at the Belfast Main Dealer for £37,995

Not sure on the options on this car but price is strong, which is nice :cool:

Phil, whilst browsing the classifieds I can see a black 507 coupe (DS14FXA) for sale at the Belfast Main Dealer for £37,995

I posted this earlier on this month and rockyC63 said:
5 owners and very poor spec just privacy.
mind you the base spec in these cars is very good and many of the options are easy to live without - mine has the harmon kardon but I've never had the audio on , the reversing camera is poor quality and the ambient lighting is very basic compared to my old E class of similar vintage. The one option on mine I would recommend is the Driving assistance pack with the radar cruise control, makes motorway schleps to driving roads easy.

Reactions: Yex
I posted this earlier on this month and rockyC63 said:

mind you the base spec in these cars is very good and many of the options are easy to live without - mine has the harmon kardon but I've never had the audio on , the reversing camera is poor quality and the ambient lighting is very basic compared to my old E class of similar vintage. The one option on mine I would recommend is the Driving assistance pack with the radar cruise control, makes motorway schleps to driving roads easy.

That car would have sold by now if it was in England/Scotland/Wales. The rules for Northern Ireland state you must travel there to sign and inspect the car before buying it. It's causing a few headaches for people with logistics.

The car is in great condition IMO and it will sell. You cannot go wrong with a 2-year warranty neither.

Just privacy glass but looks like they've fitted it with a new set of wheels as the old ones were pretty shot. Guess the price is being driven by that and the low mileage rather than options. As @rOckyC63 says, it has had 5 owners.

Yes, only one grey saloon. Not likely to see it much on the road though as it had done fewer than 4,000 at its last MOT.

Its also the best spec saloon in the country if I recall.

Sounds like a good one!
Im pretty happy with my spec, as follows:

- Designo Magno Platinum
- Harmon Kardon
- Lane Tracking Package
- Reverse Camera
- DAB
- Illuminated Tread Plates
- Fire Extinguisher

I think thats it!!!

Sounds like a good one!
Im pretty happy with my spec, as follows:

- Designo Magno Platinum
- Harmon Kardon
- Lane Tracking Package
- Reverse Camera
- DAB
- Illuminated Tread Plates
- Fire Extinguisher

I think thats it!!!

Black 19inch Alloys

It certainly happens, but the fact they didn’t inform you first before applying pressure should be in your favour of good will. They’re meant to call you first if they feel like they’re seized, as this is a somewhat inevitable result

Just privacy glass but looks like they've fitted it with a new set of wheels as the old ones were pretty shot. Guess the price is being driven by that and the low mileage rather than options. As @rOckyC63 says, it has had 5 owners.
This has sold now it seems

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom