C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Kepler's is an exception though! Only magno saloon with an LSD? Come on 😎

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I own a C63 507 Edition Coupe in white. Been struggling to find a rear 507 alloy wheel in satin black. I was wondering if any of you guys may have one as a spare and is willing to sell it? I'm based in London but can travel to you. Thanks!

Now showing as sale agreed, that moved on quickly :cool:
Still showing as available to me?

I do miss mine already (and it was my second haha!). Prices are ever so inflated at the moment and don't seem to be moving though. I had absolutely no interest in my white coupe for months then one person came and snapped it. I was trying my hardest to even get 45k for it with no takers (13k mile car back in July). As soon as I listed it at near 50k everyone seemed to follow suit with prices - there's a black car privately for sale which has been for about a year...started under 40k and is now up for 48 :D

Dan

With these cars, the ones that are highly optioned, full mbsh, low owners/mileage sell immediately. Those with cars that fit that criteria are not selling.
Plenty available that dont fit this criteria though...

Reactions: Yex
With these cars, the ones that are highly optioned, full mbsh, low owners/mileage sell immediately. Those with cars that fit that criteria are not selling.
Plenty available that dont fit this criteria though...

I agree to an extent. Standard colours and coupes are quite plentiful, though mine was one of the better specced white coupes it still took months to sell and it only had 2 previous owners, full mercedes history and was literally immaculate.

i can only speak from my own experience...literally have a queue of people who'd like to buy mine.
But its one car i won't be selling.

Still showing as available to me?

I do miss mine already (and it was my second haha!). Prices are ever so inflated at the moment and don't seem to be moving though. I had absolutely no interest in my white coupe for months then one person came and snapped it. I was trying my hardest to even get 45k for it with no takers (13k mile car back in July). As soon as I listed it at near 50k everyone seemed to follow suit with prices - there's a black car privately for sale which has been for about a year...started under 40k and is now up for 48 :D

Dan
Possibly the dealer messing about but shows as sale agreed on their website :dk:

I'm almost certainly going to swap mine out for a 991.2 GT3 next spring so it will be interesting to see what prices do between now and then. If the motoring press is to be believed there are going to be supply chain issues for another 8-12 months with chips and other necessary items for new builds. Could help keep used prices at the current level if true.

Possibly the dealer messing about but shows as sale agreed on their website :dk:

I'm almost certainly going to swap mine out for a 991.2 GT3 next spring so it will be interesting to see what prices do between now and then. If the motoring press is to be believed there are going to be supply chain issues for another 8-12 months with chips and other necessary items for new builds. Could help keep used prices at the current level if true.

Its a strange one, as the cars its MOSTLY effecting is the more common vehicles - Mercedes A class, Ford Focus etc... I think its actually people buying cars as investments because the interest rates are so poor with cash in the bank that has caused the price hike in modern classics.

I've been looking for a 997 GT3 for 6 months now. About ready to give up.

Its a strange one, as the cars its MOSTLY effecting is the more common vehicles - Mercedes A class, Ford Focus etc... I think its actually people buying cars as investments because the interest rates are so poor with cash in the bank that has caused the price hike in modern classics.

I've been looking for a 997 GT3 for 6 months now. About ready to give up.
Do they come in both 3.6 and 3.8 variations mate?

Do you have a preference on either Gen? Or have you considered the 981 GT4? Those have been on my radar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom