C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Its a strange one, as the cars its MOSTLY effecting is the more common vehicles - Mercedes A class, Ford Focus etc... I think its actually people buying cars as investments because the interest rates are so poor with cash in the bank that has caused the price hike in modern classics.

I've been looking for a 997 GT3 for 6 months now. About ready to give up.

Don't give up, they're absolutely worth it.

chVEuGh.jpg

Just had a peek. It looks fantastic and good luck with the sale. Amazing how much money these can go for now. To think, I passed on the other tenorite one last year for nearly £20,000 less!
Was that the car advertised at GKirby last year?

If so can you remember what it was advertised for?

Don't give up, they're absolutely worth it.

chVEuGh.jpg
I saw this car at some point but can't recall where! Did you buy it this year?

EDIT: In fact im sure it was the one I was interested in on PH but hadn't sold my 507 in time! You got a bargain with that....

If you are on PH go to the Porsche section and then the 911/GT threads. In there is one on where are all the 997.1 GT3's. If you scroll through it you will see a post from "evodarren" who has a white 997.1 GT3 for sale. I have known the car for many years via our monthly meet ups and it has always looked, sounded and driven perfectly as Darren is known to look after his cars. Car is c41,000 miles and Darren is the second owner so an email to him via the link in his profile for a few more details could be good. Might be worth engaging in a chat for both of you :thumb:

If you are on PH go to the Porsche section and then the 911/GT threads. In there is one on where are all the 997.1 GT3's. If you scroll through it you will see a post from "evodarren" who has a white 997.1 GT3 for sale. I have known the car for many years via our monthly meet ups and it has always looked, sounded and driven perfectly as Darren is known to look after his cars. Car is c41,000 miles and Darren is the second owner so an email to him via the link in his profile for a few more details could be good. Might be worth engaging in a chat for both of you :thumb:
Haha already got told about this and have been talking to him.

He doesn't know a price yet and won't sell until his VISA has been completed.

Its also a none clubsport which is partly the reason I'm not pushing him for a price. If I were to go down the none clubsport route I would probably stump up the extra for a gen2.

Reactions: Yex
I saw this car at some point but can't recall where! Did you buy it this year?

EDIT: In fact im sure it was the one I was interested in on PH but hadn't sold my 507 in time! You got a bargain with that....

Yes I bought it via Pistonheads earlier this year. I got really lucky as it went up for sale before I'd sold my Skyline GTR but was still available once I had. I assumed there must be something wrong with it as good ones were selling in a matter of days so almost didn't bother looking at it. Turned out the seller had put the ad up and gone on holiday so despite being advertised for a fortnight, I was the first person to see it. Needless to say it flew through it's PPI with 0 issues highlighted and I snapped it up.

On the subject of PPIs I can't recommend Fearnsport enough, Matt is meticulous so if there's an issue, he'll find it.

Is there just one Tenorite Grey estate?
There are 3 Tenorite Grey Estates out of 21 Registered.

Estate Colours:
6 x Polar White
5 x Obsidian Black
4 x Iridium Silver
3 x Tenorite Grey
2 x Fire Opal Red
1 x Magno Platinum

1638732112858.png

Does anyone know of SS04 AMG, a white saloon I’ve seen in Hertford a few times?
4 owner car with 19" silver wheels, DAB radio and black leather interior.

Possibly the dealer messing about but shows as sale agreed on their website :dk:

I'm almost certainly going to swap mine out for a 991.2 GT3 next spring so it will be interesting to see what prices do between now and then. If the motoring press is to be believed there are going to be supply chain issues for another 8-12 months with chips and other necessary items for new builds. Could help keep used prices at the current level if true.
It sold on 28th October

Does anyone on the forum own, or knows of a Tenorite Grey 507 estate with the index number of MR63 BRO? (It had the reg number LG63 CXS before this number.)

Thanks

LL14 PKD Known car ? £46k with 48k miles, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom