C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The mats in the footwell are a bonus as they will have protected it, unless the carpet is bad and they were bought to cover it up.

Looks like the ones that Manicci sell and they are only held on with velcro. Whilst some may not like them I think it looks smart. I'm happy with the standard AMG mats but I did buy the boot liner for my estate from them. The fit wasn't that good so I got my money back through PayPal (and kept the product) but it's useable and much easier to vacuum the dog hair off than the boot carpet.

Manicci Luxury Custom Fitted Car Mats - Black Diamond
Luxury Custom Made Fitted Car Boot Liner Mats by Manicci

Our prices do seem good value in comparison.

Thanks for the new Reg numbers. Had spotted those before but please keep looking. I think we need to find owners who don’t post on social media somehow [emoji848]

Our prices do seem good value in comparison.

Thanks for the new Reg numbers. Had spotted those before but please keep looking. I think we need to find owners who don’t post on social media somehow [emoji848]

Any low mileage / kilometres examples seem to be upwards of 62,000 euro.
One would think it would be the other way round due to import taxes etc.. but I guess it’s not.

Looks in really lovely condition. This is the car that was advertised privately on AutoTrader RON 444R. Interesting that it's being advertised at a dealer for less than the private price.

Looks in really lovely condition. This is the car that was advertised privately on AutoTrader RON 444R. Interesting that it's being advertised at a dealer for less than the private price.

Wow. Guessing the dealers probably making at least a 3-4K cut. They must have bought that for an absolute bargain...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Video

Turned out to be a nice example

On another note there is an AMG gathering being organised (thread is in AMG Private Lounge website if you are a member) for Saturday November 24th at Speed Ministry who are based at Mallory Park race track. Currently 25+ cars attending with a few non AMG's on the list so if anyone is interested event starts at c10:30am and is looking like going on throughout the day :thumb:

Just been reduced in price too. The only issue I can see is the refurb on the wheels isn't the best.
I also spotted the poor paint on the photo of the 6.3 badge (photo 23).

On another note there is an AMG gathering being organised (thread is in AMG Private Lounge website if you are a member) for Saturday November 24th at Speed Ministry who are based at Mallory Park race track. Currently 25+ cars attending with a few non AMG's on the list so if anyone is interested event starts at c10:30am and is looking like going on throughout the day :thumb:

Would love too.
But....

Attachments

• DE1C8E90-DCA9-4953-99A8-5DA2833C08CC.jpeg
    DE1C8E90-DCA9-4953-99A8-5DA2833C08CC.jpeg
    829.5 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Yex

Where do I find it in the AMG Lounge?

@PhilLinda

Are F DE and G DE builders related?
The link sent before shows G DE Guisseppi as the engine builder on the pictures.

I believe they are cousins from what I’ve read.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom