C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Welcome back nice car get out and enjoy it

Thanks everyone

Been out in it a fair bit this weekend. Went over to Caffeine and Machine Sunday evening, most things had gone. Still a nice ride out...

View attachment 85848

Glad you found one , nice colour too , but I’m biased ;)

I wonder how many folk opted for the Himalaya Grey alloys on the white 507? I’m still undecided on the satin black on mine

Hi Dan,

It’s Alex at Small Cars Direct, I’m delighted you’ve found the car for you.

Couple points I need to clarify for any potential interested parties regarding our 507 as I feel your comments call me and businesses integrity in to question.

Valve cover gasket WAS replaced internally using genuine MB part number MA159 016 01 21, invoices for part and fitment are present and were available for viewing at the time.

Yes, absolutely, brake cleaner was used to clean any remaining signs of oil from the affected area.

In hindsight I should have offered you the chance to see invoices but I genuinely didn’t think necessary as I thought we had a mutual trust having exchanged extensive dialogue going back months.

That said, I didn’t see it of any benefit at the time as you’d already made your mind up to walk away when highlighting the noise you make reference to.

Yes, car was driven for 2 miles on the same day of your viewing, I do this as best practice, two reasons, I like to make sure cars are fully operational before handing the keys over for the customer to take on test drives, and secondly because I like to clean up the brake discs on performance cars that often have very visible discs, we all love a shiny brake disc rather than ones that have oxidisation!

You’d think if I were trying to hide an oil leak, then I’d avoid driving the car full stop.

Disheartened and feeling bad that you felt you had a wasted trip I decided to take the 507 for a drive that same day to see if your comments rang true about oil leak and engine noise. I’m happy to say no fresh oil or noises were heard and I’m happy and proud to keep retailing it.

For any interested parties, please contact me for a personalised walkaround video and images of any thing you’d like to see and Dan, enjoy the new 507 :)

[email protected]

Glad you found one , nice colour too , but I’m biased ;)

I wonder how many folk opted for the Himalaya Grey alloys on the white 507? I’m still undecided on the satin black on mine
I’m biased I still like the White with the black Alloys but I would say that

Anyone know of a estate version that will be coming up for sale? Looking to replace my M5 tourer with one. Hopefully......

Anyone know of a estate version that will be coming up for sale? Looking to replace my M5 tourer with one. Hopefully......

I've only seen two/three estates I believe in the last 6-9 months for sale.

Hi Dan,

It’s Alex at Small Cars Direct, I’m delighted you’ve found the car for you.

Couple points I need to clarify for any potential interested parties regarding our 507 as I feel your comments call me and businesses integrity in to question.

Valve cover gasket WAS replaced internally using genuine MB part number MA159 016 01 21, invoices for part and fitment are present and were available for viewing at the time.

Yes, absolutely, brake cleaner was used to clean any remaining signs of oil from the affected area.

In hindsight I should have offered you the chance to see invoices but I genuinely didn’t think necessary as I thought we had a mutual trust having exchanged extensive dialogue going back months.

That said, I didn’t see it of any benefit at the time as you’d already made your mind up to walk away when highlighting the noise you make reference to.

Yes, car was driven for 2 miles on the same day of your viewing, I do this as best practice, two reasons, I like to make sure cars are fully operational before handing the keys over for the customer to take on test drives, and secondly because I like to clean up the brake discs on performance cars that often have very visible discs, we all love a shiny brake disc rather than ones that have oxidisation!

You’d think if I were trying to hide an oil leak, then I’d avoid driving the car full stop.

Disheartened and feeling bad that you felt you had a wasted trip I decided to take the 507 for a drive that same day to see if your comments rang true about oil leak and engine noise. I’m happy to say no fresh oil or noises were heard and I’m happy and proud to keep retailing it.

For any interested parties, please contact me for a personalised walkaround video and images of any thing you’d like to see and Dan, enjoy the new 507 :)

[email protected]

Hi Alex,

In no way did I mean to bring your integrity to question, however, it was quite clear the leak had not been fixed regardless of the seal being replaced. I did message you prior to you replacing the gasket to enlighten you about the potential for the rocker cover itself to be cracked (common fault). You replaced the gasket only and low and behold when I turned up fresh oil was still coming from the same area, and despite being hot I was still able to show you fresh oil when I put my hand at the back of the engine. You should have perhaps questioned why this was there if you had cleaned it up.

As for the ticking noise well cam adjuster are just noisey sometimes.

I do still believe your example is one of the better ones available in the market and worth the asking price despite the common fault and I wouldn’t let this put any potential buyer off as long as they are aware that it is still a slight issue.

HELLO Everyone i am looking for a after market rear wing for my 507, and wondering if anyone has any idea where i might be able to buy one.....

58B994AF-2E52-43EB-A6B3-3552DDFF2203.jpeg
HELLO Everyone i am looking for a after market rear wing for my 507, and wondering if anyone has any idea where i might be able to buy one.....

Are you looking for something discreet like this? :dk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom