C63 finance offer from MB, very tempting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ewans

Car
CLS 250 CDI AMG Sport
Really surprised by how affordable the C63 is, on the MB wesite the deal is £7K deposit, £4K.5 dealer contribution then £629 a month! i though it would be so much more expensive... the local dealer is having a summer BBQ try before you buy event on Saturady, and its my birthday... very tempted.

anyone else bought a C63 recently and got this deal from MB finance, curious about how "typical" their advertised APR is.

Really surprised by how affordable the C63 is, on the MB wesite the deal is £7K deposit, £4K.5 dealer contribution then £629 a month! i though it would be so much more expensive... the local dealer is having a summer BBQ try before you buy event on Saturady, and its my birthday... very tempted.

anyone else bought a C63 recently and got this deal from MB finance, curious about how "typical" their advertised APR is.

Sounds very interesting, which dealer is this?

There are a few other threads on here where it's suggested that the £4.5k retailer contribution doesn't apply to AMG models...

Would be interesting to see what the terms of the offer state.

Sounds very interesting, which dealer is this?

There are a few other threads on here where it's suggested that the £4.5k retailer contribution doesn't apply to AMG models...

Would be interesting to see what the terms of the offer state.

It's MB UK and yes, according to MB website, MB does contribute with £4.5K....

What is the balloon payment? That will make a difference!

The optional purchase price at the end is £25575 - contract is over 36 months.

This actually makes the C63 cheaper than my XC60...... :eek:

Link to the deal here Mercedes-Benz UK - C-Class Saloon - Agility Finance offers... seems good value to me, unsuer of the baloon is good or bad, need somone with more skills for decoding PCP finance to answer that one.

Thanls for posting the link. Looks good to me, shame they don't offer it on the Estate (as mentioned elsewhere)...

Hmmm, I wonder what would happen if I took my daughter out of nursery to help fund it ;-)

On second thought - it doesn't bear thinking about!

Surely you only pay the baloon if you want to keep the car???

Otherwise it's a normal "lease"..... yes?

Yes, that's correct - it's just the 'option to purchase figure', otherwise you hand it back.

I looked at this but be warned that the price is for a poverty spec C63. As soon as you start adding the bits that you want, the price increases - by a lot.

even the stock model is a pretty good spec IMO - leather, adaptive xenon, sunroof, mp3, cruse control etc. only thing i'd consider adding would be parking sensors.

even the stock model is a pretty good spec IMO - leather, adaptive xenon, sunroof, mp3, cruse control etc. only thing i'd consider adding would be parking sensors.

wasn't parktronic going to be standard from June 10?

A little trick I have used in the past was to understimate my mileage on a balloon in the knowledge I was not keeping the car to full term hence the miles are irrelevant to a degree. It keeps the payments a little lower as the value is a little higher

Saying 8k a year over 3 years is better than 12k a year and if you sell at 2 years it makes no diff to anything

I've just ordered an estate on this deal with a few further negotiations with the dealer.

Very good offer but...

There are hardly any build slots available before the 30th September cut off.
I had two dealers refuse to honour the offer, they think they can sell the cars without giving the £4500 retailer contribution.
Officially it does not apply to the estate.
Extras boost up the monthly payments, but as said it is a good spec car to start with.
It makes me highly suspicious the C63 is at the end of it's life.

But either way, roll on September...

Simon

oh final APR worked out at 5.5%

A little trick I have used in the past was to understimate my mileage on a balloon in the knowledge I was not keeping the car to full term hence the miles are irrelevant to a degree. It keeps the payments a little lower as the value is a little higher

Saying 8k a year over 3 years is better than 12k a year and if you sell at 2 years it makes no diff to anything

Can you hand it back after 2 years even though you have signed for 3 years??

It's MB UK and yes, according to MB website, MB does contribute with £4.5K....

The optional purchase price at the end is £25575 - contract is over 36 months.

This actually makes the C63 cheaper than my XC60...... :eek:

what is a xc60...???

Can you hand it back after 2 years even though you have signed for 3 years??

You sell it / px it anything and "settle" the finance and the best way to do this is to get your buyer to get his cash into a current account, go to the bank of the finance company and pay it off by debit card, if there is any money owed to you go to your bank and do the same - painless and efficient

You can call anytime and get a settlement figure

Hi guys and girls, first post here being a current audi a4 oil burner driver. Been posting on benzworld.org as that isnt blocked at work lol

Am i allowed to say that i have just ordered

Merc c63 amg
Palladium silver
parktronic std

for £650 per month on a 3+23 pcp (deposit £1950) through MB corporate finance with arrangement fee £180 and option to buy fee after 2 years (if you buy and dont hand it back) of £95. Mileage 10k per annum and delivery to your door along with rfl in year 1 but not year 2?

the list price of the basic car OTR is discounted by MB to £48.8k odd iirc

I am not punting, this is a deal through my current broker who did my audi s-line and is avalible to private individuals by me and wont be affected if vat goes to 20%.

I am just thinking you wont put £7k down up front if you dont want to!

For those wondering why the amount shoots up when you add options, simple, the options have no residual value at the end of the term so you finance them over the 2 or 3 years hence the disproportionate increase in the monthly amount

cheers

Sunil

Last edited:
what is a xc60...???

Volvo XC60.

You sell it / px it anything and "settle" the finance and the best way to do this is to get your buyer to get his cash into a current account, go to the bank of the finance company and pay it off by debit card, if there is any money owed to you go to your bank and do the same - painless and efficient

You can call anytime and get a settlement figure

Thanks.

However it is very doubtful that the car will be worth more than the settlement figure, the finance guys cut these deals to the bone....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom