Cambridge/East Anglia GTG - Sunday 13th April 6pm - Belfry Hotel Cambourne

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, after my initial flurry, I can't do this.

Have a great time, and lots of photos please :thumb:.

Cleaned mine, as its black still looks like it needs a clean so will do it again tomorrow :)

im going for the "barn find" look at the minute!! mine is still covered in all that sahara/government dust.

Lol I've got a dodgy accelerator pedal at the moment, waiting on my new one but hopefully it should all be fine tomorrow (it has random tantrums)!

Got a problem with mine aswell. after a handful of miles I get a strange error appear

'RESERVE FUEL'

Appearing all the time?!?! ;)

Not big, fuel light comes on at quarter of a tank remaining ffs!

Oh really... The CL tank is MASSIVE, 80L I think, lasts around 350miles!

Got my youngest girl to clean the car, she did a good job!

456ed1310f73ef4ddc550b9e1d7f3a6c.jpg

1c5da18e07a1dc05d417b70033c264b8.jpg

Sorry guys, can't make it after all, got to take a friend to the airport instead "yay". Sorry to bail last moment, hope to meet some of you soon at another MB event.

Regards.

good turn out nice to meet everyone, some lovely cars we should do some more meets in the summer

Nice to meet everyone - new faces & old! - 4x AMGs aswell! :)

Good turn out in the end, must remember to bring a coat next time as I froze to death towards the end!

You guys stay in the bar for long?

Last edited:
Good to see everyone and their cars and have a chat. Will sort out some photos of the whole day some point.

Gutted just seen this part of the forum!! :(

Will have to keep an eye out for the next one.

Oh hell, just seen this and missed it as well :(

I keep missing these gtgs! My inlaws live in Ely, and we were up there last week. After a stay at Heacham over Easter, with the inlaws' inlaws, I unexpectedly bought a caravan at Heacham Park, next door to theirs, so we'll be heading back up next week to do a bit of work on it, and spend a bit of pre-season time there.

If anyone fancies another gtg in the Heacham/Hunstanton/Kings Lynn/Ely area, let me know, as I may go a bit stir crazy if I adopt the beach/caravan/club house lifestyle!!

may be coming to the local meets in my daily fiesta for a while there's a possibility the cossie is to be restored by a local guy im going over in the week for a quote. eeeeek its gonna be a pricey one all rust out metal to metal NO FILLER!! glass out balls out full resto..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom