• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Can someone please tell me main dealer service prices W204 2012

ioweddie

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
AMG Line Premier Plus Estate C220d
Hi all, tried searcing but would like to know :

My c220cdi AMG Sport plus saloon 62reg (9000miles) is due its first service in a few weeks.
A Service cost? been quoted £209.98

Next year B service cost (plus what else brake fluid? etc).

3rd year A service (plus auto fluid and what else).

I have been also quoted service plan £32 per month for 2 years for 2 services, is that ok it seems odd that its not for 3 years.
Plesas be gentle with me as I have tried searching but soooo! many variants.
Thanks ioweddie :dk:

I would look for a decent indy, dont know anyone on IOW but Ollie at PCS, Horndean is near you - unless you have some sort of deal that ties you to mercedes

BTW straightforward servicing costs are nothing more than a rip off in my view, but DIY although cheap would, in all probability, invalidate your warranty

Last edited:
Hi I have a w211 took out a 3 year contract for upto 3 services in 3 years for £31 per month car was 6 years old when I took it out - needed fixed outgoings with no surprises
I have the bills for each service £327 year 1,£465 year 2 year 3 still to be done
I'm happy as it gives me a known cost they did the break fluid this year, if you have a good Mao dealer and need fixed costs I would recommend otherwise find a good indie
The service chap at Tony Purslow told me put 300 per year aside for a service and 300 per hear aside for repairs and maintenance after the car is 5 years old and you will have no surprises over the last 3 years that has fitted fairly well!

Thanks for the info but I actally want the main dealer prices for each service as its due i.e:

A Service + likely Extras year 1
B Service + likely Extras year 2 (brake fluid?)
A Service + likely Extras year 3 (auto box oil?)

Please, Thanks

I think you can get all that information from the Mercedes electronic service schedule just type in your details car age mileage etc and it will tell you what is required for your next service and what the cost will be.

Tony.

A Service cost? been quoted £209.98
That's a pretty good price from a dealer on a sub-3yr old car.

Next year B service cost (plus what else brake fluid? etc).

3rd year A service (plus auto fluid and what else).

I think you've covered it, but as someone else pointed out, you can check on the ESS http://lite.servicemercedes.co.uk/pc/pc_start.asp . You'd be best calling the dealer you're going to use and see what they quote - prices vary quite a bit.

I have been also quoted service plan £32 per month for 2 years for 2 services, is that ok it seems odd that its not for 3 years.

You can get it for up to 4yrs/4 services. How long are you thinking of keeping the car? The 4th year service used to be the big one as everything needs doing at that service although they keep moving the ATF change so not sure where that is on your car. If you take it out now you can use the new car rates: Mercedes-Benz UK - Service Care - Rates

You'll have to do the sums to see if it makes financial sense, but it's probably there or thereabouts.

Last edited:
Quoted £356 for B1 service - 2yr one with brake fluid change

Just phone the service department and they will tell you the basic cost and what extras will be added to each service

My local Mercedes stealer was £250 A and £350 B but I use a freelance senior tech who works for a main dealership so I make a considerable saving. To change oil and filter, fuel filter, air filter, pollen filter whilst chatting took an hour all. Checked the brakes, joints etc altogether 1.15

It's the only way to run a privately owned car these days, and you get to see its actually done

From what I know of MB your senior tech guy cant reset the service details on the main computer meaning if I ring up give your reg no the MB computer will show its never been serviced despite what your service book shows, believe me I have a friend who works for them and he can't won't service my car for that very reason its simple MB don't spend thousands training their tech guys to have them do homers just not profitable and currently the service book with a car is on its way out the main MB computer is what people checks so get a service history and the very fact youve said on here your guy does this is effectively 'shopping him' to MB who monitor these sites

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom