car service in Milton Keynes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cejsmith

Car
E300 estate
Quick question , what is the best place to get a service in Milton Keynes.

I've tried PCS , but I thought they where a tad expensive and their customer care is an aquired taste!!!!!

So who is the best????

I've used MB at MK once and they were ok, thay actually have a very helpful parts guy! Also, I've used MB at Watford during my car's warranty period, but they are quite costly, though pretty efficient.
Now my car's out of warranty I've been recommended to try Harpenden Autos (?) in Luton, so will give them a go when the service comes up.

You could try New City MOT in Tavistock Street, Bletchley... ask for Stuart and mention the bloke with the big Silver S-Class... he's a top bloke and never let me down.

I've used the main dealer and PCS too... but New City MOT were the only ones to trace and fix my front suspension problems first time and were very reasonably priced too. Recommended.

Q.

I've used MB at MK once and they were ok, thay actually have a very helpful parts guy! Also, I've used MB at Watford during my car's warranty period, but they are quite costly, though pretty efficient.
Now my car's out of warranty I've been recommended to try Harpenden Autos (?) in Luton, so will give them a go when the service comes up.

Harpenden Autos ( www.harpendenautos.co.uk ) Ex MB. Found them to be pretty good and reliable. Also offer a while you wait service and use them for the 3 MBs' in our famly. Ask for Peter.

For tyres, wheels etc recommend ( www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk) Chesham. Ask for Tony.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom