Considering selling my 507 and getting a C63s.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Surprised no one has mentioned the 205 looks -

This is not a good-looking car. The back looks as if it’s melted, and there are way too many flashy styling details. It seems as though it’s crashed into an Abu Dhabi interior design shop and everything has just sort of stuck

I agree

After test driving some W204s and W205s (S, non-S, pre facelift, and facelift), I’ve ended up with a 2018 non-S with the performance exhaust, what an amazing piece of kit!

I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them. Being better is totally subjective for any of these models, or you could worry about what people on forums and Jeremy Clarkson think..

Last edited:

This is not a good-looking car. The back looks as if it’s melted, and there are way too many flashy styling details. It seems as though it’s crashed into an Abu Dhabi interior design shop and everything has just sort of stuck

I agree

People who don't like the way my car looks are usually some distance behind me, out of sight, out of mind and all that.

This thread is as boring as .u.k

OP, take yourself and your car along to the car you consider purchasing. Drive it, in all gear box modes and test drive it for as long as possible if you like it purchase it. It you don't stick with what you have or look for something else. Job done.

😉👍

I agree

What a load of bollocks, can’t believe anyone would waste their time reading a review full of diatribe from probably the most egotistical person on the planet.
I get you prefer your W204 over the W205 and you’re perfectly entitled to your opinion, but searching the net looking for negative reviews just so you can try to put some W205 owners down does you no favours whatsoever, in fact the green eyed monster springs to mind!

Each to there own BUT I have owned both and prefer the w205 obviously if I had the money I would have the w204 BS but I don't 😀 totally different car

What a load of bollocks, can’t believe anyone would waste their time reading a review full of diatribe from probably the most egotistical person on the planet.
I get you prefer your W204 over the W205 and you’re perfectly entitled to your opinion, but searching the net looking for negative reviews just so you can try to put some W205 owners down does you no favours whatsoever, in fact the green eyed monster springs to mind!
Not putting anyone down, i find it ugly, thanks.

This thread is as boring as .u.k

OP, take yourself and your car along to the car you consider purchasing. Drive it, in all gear box modes and test drive it for as long as possible if you like it purchase it. It you don't stick with what you have or look for something else. Job done.

😉👍
Boring? I think it’s one of the funniest threads on here.

I agree

I quite like the W205. I prefer to form my own opinions rather than copy those of motoring journalists. Just sayin

I quite like the W205. I prefer to form my own opinions rather than copy those of motoring journalists. Just sayin
Neighbour has one, have to close my eyes when i walk past, a non s c63 saloon.

20200824-111809.jpg
[/url]

Both look good to me. If I had to criticise, the 204 has a bit too much metal between the top of the rear wheelarch and the bottom of the rear quarter window. Makes the rear wheel look a bit small.

Last edited:
Agree. The W204 coupe definitely needs a bigger rear arch, better get saving for a black series.

OP,

What have you decided on with all the personal b.llo.ks being thrown about in this thread, you are very quite poster indeed.

Like said, get yourself along to the car you fancy. Drive the hole off it. Then we don't have to listen to all this shite on this thread lol.

" It's better here" better there,

This thread should be in the under 12 section 😆

That's where you belong... ;)

Nobody's forcing you to read or join in.

Where's the poll? 😆😆

" I'm so glad you backed me up dude"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom