E63s Edition 1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This site is worth adding to your list to check new cars coming on to the forecourts. It lists almost all the autotrader cars along with main dealers and independent traders. You can fiddle with the search function by price to make it easier. There are a lot of cars there.!

I'm on the hunt for an Edition 1 E63s.
I have been looking for the last week and unfortunately the market seems dead, their aren't any for sale. So im kind of stuck, but i am patient.

Have you seen THIS ONE for sale on AutoTrader?
3 years old with 3 previous owners :dk:

I brought one about a week ago, thank goodness. Was for sale for a hour before i dropped my deposit. Its getting ppf so will send pics once done

Where are you getting PPF done from?

Hi guys,

I am looking to go in to uncharted territory and buy an AMG. I have been a Audi RS for 10 years and now they are just become a little too predictable. I have always wanted an AMG just because of the sound and theatre of the cars they do. SO i have made the decision and sold my RS cars and am on the hunt for an Edition 1 E63s.
Which i understand in my limited knowledge, was 1 year production run. Is there any things to look out for when buying one, I have been looking for the last week and unfortunately the market seems dead, their aren't any for sale. So im kind of stuck, but i am patient.

If there are any owners out there, would be interesting to see if they experienced any niggles etc. / of course if they are thinking of selling it haha

Anyways thanks for reading and look forward to being a active member of this forum.
Stay safe
Max
hi,,,had mine 2 years now,, coming from a c63,,,totally better car in all aspects ...except exhaust too quiet !!!!....just got ASR exhaust valve module to fit next weekend, might make it louder as it opens valves 100% not 70% as standard....

£20,000 too much in reality - well not Chip shortage reality - but these were nearer £70,000 a year ago.... IIRC

I just couldn't do it - I think a Spring heavy correction is coming...IMHO

£20,000 too much in reality - well not Chip shortage reality - but these were nearer £70,000 a year ago.... IIRC

I just couldn't do it - I think a Spring heavy correction is coming...IMHO

Below is what I wrote when I sold mine to a local car dealer in August 2020.

I was offered what I believe to be a good price and that made it a little bit easier.
It was a December 2017 Edition 1 with 17,000 miles.
I got £62,500 for it last Thursday (August 2020). They put it up for £70k and the advert was removed within a couple of days (car sold).
I guess there was a decent premium for a low mileage Ed 1, as we are seeing E63s' going for ~£50k-£55k at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom