• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

East Yorkshire Virtual Breakfast Meeting - Saturday 30th May 2020

AndyRC

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63
61-DF9348-9-A1-E-4983-827-F-E075-CCF1-C7-C8.jpg

Hi

As promised the East Yorkshire Breakfast Meetings will continue as planned for 2020 albeit as “Virtual” meetings. The venue will now be The Bikewheel Tearoom for the foreseeable future, usual start time of 9.30am.

Please post a picture of the breakfast and some favourite shots of your car. To add a bit of extra interest post a photo of a Mercedes you would definitely be buying if your numbers come up on the lottery.

Looking forward to “Virtually“ meeting old friends and hopefully some new ones.

Andy

1. Andy - C63

Looking forward to “Virtually“ meeting old friends and hopefully some new ones.
Andy

1. Andy - C63
2 Fasty - S/C Brit

1. Andy - C63
2. Fasty - S/C Brit
3. Andy - C63
4. Dave - SLK
5. Paul - SLK

Thanks to everyone who has stuck with the virtual meetings. Hopefully with lockdown restrictions easing there is a glimmer of hope that we can look forward to a real Breakfast Meeting , even if that means brining our own food and parking 2 metres apart (nothing new there) in a remote location 👍😊.

This month is an opportunity to turn up in your “Lottery Win“ Mercedes, or whatever else you would splash the cash on 😎

This is mine. I was living and working in Oman when this car came out and was regularly passed early morning at the weekend by one whilst I was out cycling. The first time it came by I nearly fell of the bike at the sound it made 😱 As the roads were very quiet I started to listen for it, and would stop and watch it go by. It looked and sounded fantastic and those memories never seem to fade. It is definitely the car I’d buy if I had the money. AMG SLS Coupe , Spec wise it’s silver, Alubeam would be cool aas I do like paint with a bit of “beam“ in it 😎, all red leather , interior carbon pack and B&O sound system would be nice. Wheel wise I prefer the optional diamond cut multispokes. If had the money it wouldn’t be the Black Series ( even if it was Solarbeam) as I think the lines of the car became cluttered and messy in the BS.

So that’s my lottery win, whats yours 🤔

PS I’d have to park 2m away to be able to open the doors 😂

05-CBBA89-9859-4335-916-A-D3-ECB89-CCFB2.jpg

2-B232901-D425-4-AA7-A11-A-F343-D0-D32424.jpg

14-BABE09-9402-465-C-9-D42-6-A8835459461.jpg

EC2-CE4-D5-ACA3-4868-A67-F-54-E975-F8613-B.jpg

The SLS in the video has the wheels I prefer 👍

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well this will be me,

View attachment 97083

Absolutely no idea how many numbers i would need but i have always like the older mercedes , retro metal framed
raybans,cravat loafers etc .
Oops didn’t add my photo :wallbash: I also would have a classic one, this one belongs to David Gandy I believe, I could probably do with some keep fit lessons from him as well;)CD947FA7-BC5E-4C95-B513-21DCF78B7ACD.jpeg

Oops didn’t add my photo :wallbash: I also would have a classic one, this one belongs to David Gandy I believe, I could probably do with some keep fit lessons from him as well;)View attachment 97085

Another classy motor 👍

Its looking like turning into and SL/SLS Breakfast Meeting 😎 , I wonder if @Dave222 will turn up in something none Mercedes 🤔🤔

The boss has other ideas, l will reveal more on saturday ;)

18677-A7-E-BA32-4-E96-8-F70-33-D35-B543499.jpg

For those of you who are looking to spend your lottery win on a classic SL have a chat with Rod ( hope I got the name right) when we restart the meetings , his always looks great 😎

Another classy motor 👍

Its looking like turning into and SL/SLS Breakfast Meeting 😎 , I wonder if @Dave222 will turn up in something none Mercedes 🤔🤔
Well you never know Andy depends on the win DB9 if a small win
1590740587878.png
The New vantage for a medium win
1590740837037.png
And for Mega win there is only one car it can be
1590740912336.png
Probably no suprises in that ;) lol

I thought it would be an AM without the G 👍 Nice choice just don’t get one in a blue that looks like it should say “If you smell gas call this number ....” on the side 😉
Lol I’d have a red one if I have a choice :) except the DB5 that has got to 007 spec. On a technicality the Vantage does have a tuned Mercedes engine.
That SLS is something else!

If my new vantage came in blue I’d take 👍 At least you’d get a quick response time to your 0800 call😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom