Even more new jokes... (No UK Politics please)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Takes me back to 1978 when wife was in hospital for birth (natural) of our first child and nurse gave her a "haircut" with a disposable razor, which she did not enjoy at all. Fast forward 7 years to the impending birth of our second, she asked me if I would "prepare" her for admission as she did not enjoy the first one. If I tell you any more I'll have to kill you (if I survived her finding out I'd told you!!)

Takes me back to 1978 when wife was in hospital for birth (natural) of our first child and nurse gave her a "haircut" with a disposable razor, which she did not enjoy at all. Fast forward 7 years to the impending birth of our second, she asked me if I would "prepare" her for admission as she did not enjoy the first one. If I tell you any more I'll have to kill you (if I survived her finding out I'd told you!!)
Was the after-shave a mistake?

Disposable razors are no good for the task in question.
You need a modern razor that utilises cutting edge technology.

Disposable razors are no good for the task in question.
You need a modern razor that utilises cutting edge technology.
Don't tell me, a friend told you......

(The Oxford rowing coach has been complaining about the Thames Trout that we all used to take for granted...)

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 09.35.10.png

Oh come on Mikey. Don’t say that. There must be someone. 🧐
Only kidding. I was just going for the sympathy vote.
I've got hundreds of friends.........well, a few anyway.......well, a couple......
Inflatable Ingrid quite likes me....I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom