Halloween special: C43 AMG vs Nissan 200sx (Stage 1)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm bringing the wifes T reg Ka 1.3 :cool:

Fo' Shizzle..

Last edited:
I have had the Evo M3 321 BHP in coupe and convertible, the E46 M3 in coupe and convertible and a CLK55 AMG Coupe so i'll toss my 2 cents in too......The original Evo coupe is very very fast but loses traction just as easily and the gear change is a bit slow and clunky. The E46 M3 coupe i had with SMG box wound up to fastest hardest setting was quite honestly just a racing car, nothing less...The M3 has to be driven so hard to get the best out of it as all the power is up near 8k RPMs so racing one and thinking you are just as fast is quite often because the driver has short shifted in the M3. I can assure you the E46 M3 with SMG launched from start with launch control and driven within an inch of its life through the rev range would murder most things in its path....Ironically the only car that ever gave me a problem when i had mine was a SLK55 AMG that surprised me with how fast it was!! I have also had a Supra that was fettled with and those jap cars when modified are very fast but i think an 200SX would be needing bigger turbos etc to be beating an M3 when its driven properly by someone that knows how to drive it......

Ah, cross-sectional area - that's where the 200SX is very very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom