How do I clean deep stains on cloth back seats?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I bought a 'George' the other day as it happens and it is excellent.

So far the wife's done all the carpets in the house and I've done the car, all achieving amazing results.

Sorry Sweetpea, not been around much as still 'between mercs'. The Vax did a great job, I did scrub the seats with a sponge soaked in Fairy Gel then drew out the water with the Vax rather than just use the washing function. The seats, carpet and trim came up like new. I don't have any before and after pictures but the car is up on Autotrader, purple 2006 Fiesta Style 1.25 with beige interior ( yes, I know, the kids liked it though and it's them who drive it ) I won't post a link as this is not the right part of the forum to do so.

Sorry Sweetpea, not been around much as still 'between mercs'. The Vax did a great job, I did scrub the seats with a sponge soaked in Fairy Gel then drew out the water with the Vax rather than just use the washing function. The seats, carpet and trim came up like new. I don't have any before and after pictures but the car is up on Autotrader, purple 2006 Fiesta Style 1.25 with beige interior ( yes, I know, the kids liked it though and it's them who drive it ) I won't post a link as this is not the right part of the forum to do so.

No worries.

Remind me again, what Mercedes are you looking for?

No worries.

Remind me again, what Mercedes are you looking for?

I have put the hunt on hold, looking to sell the kid's Fiesta and buy an automatic car to replace it, current thinking is 2004 C220 Coupe, 2008 Astra coupe or a 2005 Freelander... all depends on my mood on the day and how much the Fiesta fetches. Like with the SL, I am in no hurry to do anything until I get decent money for the Fiesta. On the replacement for the SL, it'll be a w221 S320 I reckon, 2006 or 2007 but I think I'll wait for the new model to come out next year and kill the value on second hand w221s. I work from home now so the furthest I tend to go these days is Asda and back, the wife's Astra is perfect for that.

I recommend the Karcher

I had a problem with a tough stain in the car and I looked about and everyone was recommending the Karcher I definitely agree with them now it is the only cleaner for the job the Puzzi100 is overall a great machine I got mine from Premier Storage + Office Solutions in Doncaster because they have a great offer on and if you order before 3pm and live in mainland UK the delivery is free and next day. They are really reliable I definitely recommend taking a look at them:thumb:

At the moment they have a great offer on where you get £70 of detergent for free when you buy one, So go take a look if you want a great machine and one of the best deals I have seen them have on it.

Premier Storage and Office Solutions in Doncaster - Pallet Racking Mezzanine Floors Office Furniture Pallet Racking Inspections Yorkshire Doncaster, Barnsley, Rotherham, Sheffield

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom